From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Daps
Fun show but I really fukking hate how they keep adding more mysteries without answering even the ones that have been around since the first ep, they are gonna end up Losting themselves.

Also how come they discovered the cave were the creatures come from but didn't even try to sealed it or burn those fukkers while they sleep :what:

Don’t read this until you finish Season 2. Just bookmark the post.

:troll::umad:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Whoever recommended brehs to watch silo in this thread show yourself so you can hold this fukkin rep breh.

I was disappointed at first, because since I took the recommendation from this thread, I expected it to have some kinda horror aspect. ZERO horror in this shyt so far (just finished ep 7) but gotdamn are they cookin :noah:the pacing is without a doubt shytting on from, and the highs are greater too. I can't really be in my phone for long watching this shyt or imma miss something, and that's my kinda television. Whoever in here looking for something to watch, I definitely co-sign the Silo recommendation

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I feel like people are forgetting how well done Lost was in the early seasons, and the constant sense of wonder and discovery. There were unanswered questions at the end, but think about the way the first couple seasons moved compared to From. This season was incredibly stagnant when it comes to new locations and information. They basically spent half the season introducing new characters, most of whom didn't do anything noteworthy. Then there were multiple episodes focused on short term plots that didn't advance anything. The house falling on Jim for instance, Donna being kidnapped, etc. Each main and sub plot seemed dead set on keeping the characters in the town.

If this was Lost, someone else would have been searching the forest this season and found something of interest. There would have been some type of reveal about who Jim spoke to at the end of S1. Someone would have re-entered the caves before the finale. Victor and Tabitha went into the caves in the first half of S2 right, yet there was no followup until episode 10.

Perfect example. Second ep of the season. Multiple characters involved in trying to get off the island, discover new things, etc. A new plot is introduced. Later, other characters are told about the event. And then they try to discover more about it. Few episodes later, they find out who sent the radio message. Sure more questions were also raised but the point is, the plot moved and multiple characters sped it along by TALKING.

Facts, the first four seasons of Lost is some of the greatest television in history. They kept you guessing, on your toes, intrigued, satisfied, and wanting more and more with each passing episode. From has all the pieces in place but they do nothing but pile on added questions with more unanswered questions. Nobody wants to tell each other anything is too frustrating. No sense of urgency with the randoms hanging out and chilling in the diner knowing that monsters want to kill you at night. Everything counted, matter, and the stakes were high in the early seasons of Lost and The Walking Dead. This show is a mess, but I guess I have to tune in to season 3 with that cliffhanger they gave us.

That budget is going to have to be ramped up if we're going to get city shots, scenes, and locations. I also thought they had something with the lead monster- the white boy who can't stop smiling. Damn shame they killed him off

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
On episode 8 of Silo. Its good but not touching season 1 of From at all. I was highly intrigued during episode one but it switched up into a slightly above average murder mystery with way too much filler. Who has the upper hand in this as its confusing as hell -the sheriff's department or Judicial? The lead character, the sheriff Jules is an a$$hole going off on everybody every episode. But whatever, I'll take this to the Silo thread. From is still better even with the mediocre season 2

BBG

Superstar
Daps
On episode 8 of Silo. Its good but not touching season 1 of From at all. I was highly intrigued during episode one but it switched up into a slightly above average murder mystery with way too much filler. Who has the upper hand in this as its confusing as hell -the sheriff's department or Judicial? The lead character, the sheriff Jules is an a$$hole going off on everybody every episode. But whatever, I'll take this to the Silo thread. From is still better even with the mediocre season 2
Season 1 of From edges silo sure, but silo shyts all over season 2 of From. Like not even close.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Rewatching season 1 before I binge season 2 and I forgot how annoying the family from the RV was.:hhh:
I thought the dad was going to be a central character and be a reasonable guy.

The wife annoyed the fukk out of me for the first few episodes. Maybe even the whole season.

I would’ve choked my kids out right there in the middle of town if they said they were going to colony house against my wishes. They would’ve had to put me in the box that night.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Whoever recommended brehs to watch silo in this thread show yourself so you can hold this fukkin rep breh.

I was disappointed at first, because since I took the recommendation from this thread, I expected it to have some kinda horror aspect. ZERO horror in this shyt so far (just finished ep 7) but gotdamn are they cookin :noah:the pacing is without a doubt shytting on from, and the highs are greater too. I can't really be in my phone for long watching this shyt or imma miss something, and that's my kinda television. Whoever in here looking for something to watch, I definitely co-sign the Silo recommendation

Facts, From and Silo are two of the best shows out