From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Daps
I really feel like they are doing that thing other shows do where they won’t kill off more big characters. That dude was definitely supposed to die 1 of those times. They set it up like he was going to get caught outside when colony house got taken over or when he got stabbed. I at least thought Randall would die. They killed the fukking bartender and some girl we just met with a metal rod through her head.

They could’ve killed the son and kept Father Khatri.
Could have killed Julie too

:hubie:

Daps
What if they are ALREADY dead. :gladbron:
I was thinking that too. Maybe they all got into car accidents, and everyone who gets out is the sole survivor, and Tabitha was dreaming in the hospital.

:jbhmm:

Or Ethan was right, and it’s a quest, and Tabitha made it to the second level.

:jbhmm:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I only finished s1 and I waiting to see how yall responded to s2 before I continued... these dudes are hacks, experts how creating stories with zero plots.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I binged season 1 then went right into season 2 and I feel like 1 >>>> 2. I’ll give it one more season but the writers treating us like some hoes, stringing us along with basically no payoff.

Obviously I don’t expect to get all the answers but we don’t really know much more than we knew at the end of season 1.

Harold Perrier killing it tho
:troll:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just finished season 2. Was a drag compared to season 1 but that ending was :ohhh:

I was expecting the dude with the gun to lay down half of colony house not get off one shot the get murked :dead: what a waste

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
On Ep 5 of season 1 so no spoilers plz.

Found it hilarious how the amish looking cac when to the priest and told him about his sister, after hearing that he runs into the sheriff and doesn't tell him anything, then he is calmly walking towards where they told them she is, no sense of urgency whatsoever.

Already had my suspicions about the priest but this sealed it.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Fun show but I really fukking hate how they keep adding more mysteries without answering even the ones that have been around since the first ep, they are gonna end up Losting themselves.

Also how come they discovered the cave were the creatures come from but didn't even try to sealed it or burn those fukkers while they sleep :what: