From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
Well that finale was was underwhelming AF :stopitslime:

We got answers to nothing :camby:

2 seasons done and we still haven’t had answers to any of the mysteries.

I can safely say I’m out & wont be wasting my time when the third season drops

BBG

Superstar
Daps
bytch ass nikkas posting spoilers on the same day the shyt came out, no spoiler tags or nothing. I hope you bytch ass nikkas drown in a voyage to the titanic you sit when you pee ass funboys

And who the mods round this raggedy muhfukka man bushes are in order @Jax @Rain

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
bytch ass nikkas posting spoilers on the same day the shyt came out, no spoiler tags or nothing. I hope you bytch ass nikkas drown in a voyage to the titanic you sit when you pee ass funboys

And who the mods round this raggedy muhfukka man bushes are in order @Jax @Rain
Why come in the thread if you aint watched the season finale? :mindblown:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I ain't watching season 3.
throw-out-rage.gif

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
god bless yall who watch this week to week. i just ran through both seasons this week. there was no way i would've gotten through the first 4 episodes of this season if i watched weekly. ill give it another season but only in a back to back format.

kristi looked better in season 1, gotta get that junky away from here. i hate about 90% of the characters so we'll see if the monsters get some good eatz in season 3:obama:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finale was okay I guess

LOTS of filler tho
-Boyd scene at the church
-wedding
-crazy man shooting Boyd… wtf was the point of this? To make him more injured on his quest?

I guess the whole opening the monster up thing was pointless at the end of the day

My final thought… I think the series made a grave misstep by moving away from the monsters every night. That’s what made the show and it’s like they became a non-threat by the end of the season.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Had to wait till after work to watch, and I'm highly frustrated they wasting all this air time on this stupid ass marriage. This is silly filler shyt you'd expect midseason not the fukkin finale.

Harold Petingoibfeau is my nikka and has put on an excellent performance this whole time but I cant continue to support this shytty ass script I'M OUT

EDIT: okay just finished the episode. Smh. So now I have to clarify what I mean when I say I'm out. The most horrifying thing about this show is the thought of watching it week to week. I refuse. But, solely due to the last scene, I understand that they may be cooking something here but they're intentionally dragging this shyt out to see how long nikkas gonna keep renewing seasons I guess, so rather than torturing myself starving each week I'll just binge it once they're all out. This shyt really doodoo tho I hate when shyt be good enough to watch but so trash I still complain the whole time :unimpressed:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Finale was good. Probably enough to keep me watching since some questions were answered.

Glad they killed the dream thing. Didn’t really explain the monsters but apparently there was a big bad evil controlling it all and feeding off their fear

Daps
I thought the three were going to be turned into monsters.

And I thought the wedding was leading up to Fatima getting killed. You know if she survives the entire pregnancy, she’s going into labor somewhere outside when the monsters are near.

Last edited: