From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I've loved the last few episodes tbh. I think I like this season more than last.:yeshrug:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I've loved the last few episodes tbh. I think I like this season more than last.:yeshrug:
Last season was a more consistent season. This season was less consistent, has more filler, still no answers (which may be ok for a first season but not a follow up season) but season 2 also has arguably some of the series’ best episodes so far.

Me personally I ranked season 1 a solid 8 out of 10. This season I rank a loose 7 out of 10 so far. I think a lot of people (not everyone but still) wouldn’t even rank season 2 that high.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I finally was able to watch the latest episode. I’ve been on record about the writing but this was at least an entertaining episode. These writers gotta stop with the cliffhanger shyt and unveiling new mysteries tho.

This came up on my YouTube recently and I suggest folks give it a watch. It highlights why a lot of these shows go wrong when getting greedy and trying to extend the plot.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I gave this show my personal hidden gem cosign last year to some people I know. This season’s been embarrassing me man :mjcry:

Nobody’s ever going to let me put them on to anything anymore if this finale doesn’t hit:mjcry:

My reputation is up in the air right now. And based on how this season has been going. It’s never coming back :sadcam:

Also, anyone else feels like “dipping the bullets in some bile” sounds bootleg as fukk?:mjlol:

That’s like coding a piece of paper with some ricin then giving someone a papercut :stopitslime:

This is how I felt about Yellowjackets :pachaha:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Can someone explain what Sara’s deal is? If she’s that eager to die why doesn’t she just wander off into the forest at night. She doesn’t need anyone’s permission.

And are the voices not bothering her no more? She’s vulnerable af right now

:mindblown:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Can someone explain what Sara’s deal is? If she’s that eager to die why doesn’t she just wander off into the forest at night. She doesn’t need anyone’s permission.

And are the voices not bothering her no more? She’s vulnerable af right now

:mindblown:
Because of what she did. She probably thinks the town would get more happiness out of seeing her death on display (especially Kenny). I think deep down Kenny knows it’s not 100% her fault what happened. But when it’s a family member, nobody’s really trying to hear that. She’s the only one right now he can physically blames and take his frustration out on. If she did something that didn’t effect him and his family. I think he would show more empathy towards her.

I think the people behind the voices wants her alive for some reason.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Speaking of the bell. There’s a new theory about it on reddit.
The bell in colony house has a small heart-shaped dent in it.
04060mvrkv6b1.png

Sara spent much of this episode with her hands on the bell in the post office.
370i3krdkv6b1.png

Notice Reggie rings the bell when he's running around all crazy.
49rxiig8lv6b1.png

Maybe if they rang the bell when someone is having a nightmare it would dispell the melody.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Been watching this show for the first season and all 9 episodes of season 2 and starting to feel like my time could be used better for the hour it's on.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
This is what kills me. The show would rather spend multiple eps on a short term dramatic plot device (the house falling on Jim) than expand on things. They literally know where the monsters come from, they found one entrance/exit, yet it took Tabitha multiple episodes to mention it to anyone. An episode of them working to block the entrance would have been interesting. Maybe have someone chill out in the woods until dark to see if it works, and run back if the plan didn't work. That could have been a 1-2 episode plot. Maybe it doesn't work and the monsters still arrive. Who cares! At least they tried something. And that would make Boyd's blood plan even more dramatic, since you'd be thinking damn they already tried something and it failed, I hope this one works.

Also how weird is it that Jim and Jade have barely said jack shyt to each other since the end of S1? They hatched a giant ass plan, a voice was heard...yet they haven't paired up again? Jade should be working with Jim and Randall. And Tabitha should have been working with Boyd and Kenny about the caves. I'm blown away the show tries its hardest NOT to pair people up, and when they do get paired up it's often a quick dismissive conversation.

I have high hopes for the next two eps, despite all this lol.
I hate when shows do this, and these writers have a heavy habit of doing it.

When Jim awakes in the hospital…his wife is talkin about actual important shyt, I think what he heard on the radio or some shyt…he cuts her off, and is like we need to talk….proceeds to ask her how the kids are holding up emotionally :mjtf::dahell::wtf: and not discuss anything else.

Didn’t realize this show was still dropping week to week. Thought it was all out, and was trying to binge it on the 7 day free trial :lolbron::snoop: i fukked up

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Good ep overall, with some puzzling issues still. Real curious about why the monsters stopped. Do they hear the music box as well? The bullets didn't work but I get the sense that the bile is going to be useful in another way. Also all the stuff about the melody/song was interesting.

Still the ep also featured a variety of issues that make me feel like this stuff is never gonna be fixed. Given everything that EVERY person in the town has seen, why are we still getting scenes where someone delays or derails a conversation by blurting out "that's crazy." This time it was Jade to Tabitha. Just blows my mind how much pure disdain the writers AND characters seem to have at the mere idea of discussion., People start talking or sharing ideas/plans/theories and immediately get hit with STFU or shut up or you sound crazy. It's getting so annoying, especially given how short scenes are.

Also what happened to Jim? In S1 he seemed like the main character but for most of this season he's been limping from one weird scene to another. Last night, trying to open the colony house door at night, putting everyone at risk...like, what the hell is happening with this guy. He's been largely disconnected from things happening in the town, and his big "plan" this season turned out to just be fukking around with Randall. Sure he would have no idea Randall would be that psycho but that overall plot went nowhere (the drone, the radio equipment, etc).