From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Is Ellis Wolverine?

One moment he's in a sling, the next day it's gone and he's not favoring it at all.
Homie gets stabbed one moment, a blood transfusion, and he gucci a few hours later.
I wonder if they’re planning on some kind of reveal in a future episode about the transfusion possibly changing him.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Is Ellis Wolverine?

One moment he's in a sling, the next day it's gone and he's not favoring it at all.
Homie gets stabbed one moment, a blood transfusion, and he gucci a few hours later.
It seems that those who get impaled in Fromville has expedited healing. Ethan healed quickly last season to (I think Krista said he was healing way faster than normal). I don’t think it works for anything else though. Jim still be acting hurt kind of.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
shyt I wanna commit that just from watching this bullshyt. Hate they hooked me with the first season. I just got done with s2 episode 8 and I promise you if these last 2 aren't fire I'm not watching season 3

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New episode is a great episode. It’s not the best episode but it’s how more episodes should be (in these ten episode seasons). Not every episode has to be this way though because we need slowdown periods in show’s sometimes. But if more episodes was like this the show would still be criticized for not progressing the story much but from a entertaining watch standpoint. I think most would kind of let the slow progression slide because at least a lot is going on. And it’s more horror going on which is the show’s core anyway. Some episodes this season felt like the towns people was just sitting on there hands for 40 minutes. Practically talking in circles. That’s that Walking dead soap opera shyt. This new episode was not one of those episodes.

Last edited:

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Episode 10 spoilers out there :whoo:

Sounds like they saved all three of em, I couldn't really tell how they got the music box closed. It sounded like Boyd / Sara go looking for it around the area he saw Martin, but can only hear it and not see it.

Victor tells Tabitha his mom how to get to the tower, which is through the bottle tree (it's a faraway tree).

Jade talked to Tom in the bar before he heads to the to explore the caves. Tom tells him how somethings are hidden in difficult to reach places

At the end of it, I'm guess it's Tabitha who wakes up in a hospital, after some hikers found her in the woods. Sounds like she somehow made it out of the forest/town.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Great episode. I’m still annoyed I’m not any closer to figuring out how they can escape or wtf is actually going on but it was still a really good episode. Hopefully the last one of the season provides some solid answers.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Episode 10 spoilers out there :whoo:

Sounds like they saved all three of em, I couldn't really tell how they got the music box closed. It sounded like Boyd / Sara go looking for it around the area he saw Martin, but can only hear it and not see it.

Victor tells Tabitha his mom how to get to the tower, which is through the bottle tree (it's a faraway tree).

Jade talked to Tom in the bar before he heads to the to explore the caves. Tom tells him how somethings are hidden in difficult to reach places

At the end of it, I'm guess it's Tabitha who wakes up in a hospital, after some hikers found her in the woods. Sounds like she somehow made it out of the forest/town.
I’m tempted to read the spoilers but I’m a try to wait it out (we’ll see how long that last). For those who read it already. Does the spoilers seem good at least?