From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
This shyt just keep throwing more questions but no answers. They’re killing me. Almost caught up now but damn. How much more mystery can the writers introduce?
Supposedly the subtitles for the next episode leaked. Without spoiling, people have been saying it's the same old same old. The series finale better have one of the biggest reveals or twist ever. I love the show but they've been fukking up this whole entire season. That more questions than answers shyt might've worked during the height of Lost. Thing is you can't do that these days and expect viewers to stick around (and they didn't even stick around for lost lol). There are too many good shows out there these days that people could drop this show for. They better step it up big time next season. Because right now with the current format of the show. They're playing a dangerous game that won't last long for these showrunners.

They should've named the show "The Run Around" because that's all they've been giving us.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Supposedly the subtitles for the next episode leaked. Without spoiling, people have been saying it's the same old same old. The series finale better have one of the biggest reveals or twist ever. I love the show but they've been fukking up this whole entire season. That more questions than answers shyt might've worked during the height of Lost. Thing is you can't do that these days and expect viewers to stick around (and they didn't even stick around for lost lol). There are too many good shows out there these days that people could drop this show for. They better step it up big time next season. Because right now with the current format of the show. They're playing a dangerous game that won't last long for these showrunners.

They should've named the show "The Run Around" because that's all they've been giving us.
Is there a way we can read the finale too?

At this point, I feel like Patrice O’neal when he said he asks his girl to tell the end of the story before he listens to the rest.

I felt the same way with Lost.. I ended up just reading the rest of the episodes on Amazon to see if I wanted to continue watching it… I didn’t, at least not right now

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
6w4b93jc3g5b1.jpg

m9xkd4jc3g5b1.jpg
bffbo5jc3g5b1.jpg

Remember mystery bracelet Tabitha made for Jim long ago? She found it in Diner's storage and wondered how the hell could it be there.

Lo and behold Victor's mother is wearing it in the flashback!

I wondered why are they focusing every scene on Mother's bracelet. Rewatched it couple of times and remembered Tabitha's bracelet.

Same lace, same yellow stone, same wire between the stones to keep the lace together.

Went back to S1E6 to check it and holy shyt it's the same one.
so… what is supposed to be special about this?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
so… what is supposed to be special about this?
How would Victors mom have the same exact bracelet that Tabitha specifically made herself only a few years ago. They found it last season in the diner, but last episode reveled it belonged to Victor's mom. Victor was a kid when his mom had it. So that's making people question if the town of Fromville is stuck in some sort of time paradox.

Also i'm trying to paste the subtitles for the next episode, but it's so long thecoli keeps giving me a error.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Is there a way we can read the finale too?

At this point, I feel like Patrice O’neal when he said he asks his girl to tell the end of the story before he listens to the rest.

I felt the same way with Lost.. I ended up just reading the rest of the episodes on Amazon to see if I wanted to continue watching it… I didn’t, at least not right now
I can't paste it here but
1. Google "from season 2 episode 9 subtitles"
2. Click "From Season 2 Episode 9 Subtitles"
3. Click download [It's safe\I have a adblocker though]
4. Open the file with Wordpad or Notepad

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How would Victors mom have the same exact bracelet that Tabitha specifically made herself only a few years ago. They found it last season in the diner, but last episode reveled it belonged to Victor's mom. Victor was a kid when his mom had it. So that's making people question if the town of Fromville is stuck in some sort of time paradox.

Also i'm trying to paste the subtitles for the next episode, but it's so long thecoli keeps giving me a error.
This seems like a clear reach to me

We see the bracelet for all of 5 seconds it seems

And honestly, I appreciate the effort for the subtitles but I’m not getting on my computer to download this. Maybe later if I get bored.

Reddit clowns keep deleting it instead of *shocker* just putting spoiler tags on it and keeping it moving.

But instead, they’ll spoiler their bullshyt ass theories that start talking about Native American religion or some goofy shyt or parallel universes or purgatory.

I guess I’m just frustrated with the show at this point. At least lost had interesting and entertaining back stories I guess, but shows that dump mysteries after mysteries on top of each other without ever explaining a single thing with all this dialogue about nothing gets annoying…

“Can I talk to you?”

No nikka :comeon:

It almost feels as if the writers are making the characters not WANT to learn anything or get out of there.

Jim should’ve tore in Donnas ASS for questioning him about questioning a gotdamn murderer

I’m actually starting to agree with this Jade and Randall cat at this moment. Question these idiots that seem content to be all nice about motherfukkers that have clues to whats going on here

And the reddit users are insufferable… they actually praising this victor actor like he deserves an award, when he’s the most boring and frustrating character. Dude been there all his damn life and no one except Jade questioning him? And if he does question him, he’s an a$$hole? And even if the chick gets him to say anything, it’s just more riddles or something instead of flat out asking him wtf is all this shyt. It’s obvious dude is content with being there

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This seems like a clear reach to me

We see the bracelet for all of 5 seconds it seems

And honestly, I appreciate the effort for the subtitles but I’m not getting on my computer to download this. Maybe later if I get bored.

Reddit clowns keep deleting it instead of *shocker* just putting spoiler tags on it and keeping it moving.

But instead, they’ll spoiler their bullshyt ass theories that start talking about Native American religion or some goofy shyt or parallel universes or purgatory.

I guess I’m just frustrated with the show at this point. At least lost had interesting and entertaining back stories I guess, but shows that dump mysteries after mysteries on top of each other without ever explaining a single thing with all this dialogue about nothing gets annoying…

“Can I talk to you?”

No nikka :comeon:

It almost feels as if the writers are making the characters not WANT to learn anything or get out of there.

Jim should’ve tore in Donnas ASS for questioning him about questioning a gotdamn murderer

I’m actually starting to agree with this Jade and Randall cat at this moment. Question these idiots that seem content to be all nice about motherfukkers that have clues to whats going on here

And the reddit users are insufferable… they actually praising this victor actor like he deserves an award, when he’s the most boring and frustrating character. Dude been there all his damn life and no one except Jade questioning him? And if he does question him, he’s an a$$hole? And even if the chick gets him to say anything, it’s just more riddles or something instead of flat out asking him wtf is all this shyt. It’s obvious dude is content with being there
I've been telling my folk Randell might be this show's Sawyer (Lost). Sawyer was an a$$hole in the early seasons of Lost, but a few seasons later he was a fan favorite. Darlyl from Walking Dead was sort of written the same way. He might be the main one figuring shyt out by just doing the shyt any logical person would do in that situation. Wouldn't shock me if he be the first to rock the talisman like a jesus piece in a future episode. As for Jade, I been rocking with him since midway through season 1. He was on their asses last season asking why they weren't doing more to at least communicate with the rest of the world. NO ONE can say he isn't doing all he can to get answers, or find a way to leave that place.

An actual joke people online keep saying is whenever people in the town finally start communicating/sharing info with each other. One of them say's "I gotta go" :russ:The writers love spamming that shyt. It's one of the reasons this season hasn't progressed much. The first 4 or 5 episodes literally progressed only 2 days :snoop:

Don't even get me started on the lack of Monsters shown this season. It's basically never night on the show this season.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I've been telling my folk Randell might be this show's Sawyer (Lost). Sawyer was an a$$hole in the early seasons of Lost, but a few seasons later he was a fan favorite. Darlyl from Walking Dead was sort of written the same way. He might be the main one figuring shyt out by just doing the siyt any logical person would do in that situation. Wouldn't shock me if he be the first to rock the talisman like a jesus piece in a future episode. As for Jade, I been rocking with him since midway through season 1. He was on their asses last season asking why they weren't doing more to at least communicate with the rest of the world. NO ONE can say he isn't doing all he can to get answers, or find a way to leave that place.

An actual joke people online keep saying is whenever people in the town finally start communicating/sharing info with each other. One of them say's "I gotta go" :russ:The writers love spamming that shyt. It's one of the reasons this season hasn't progressed much. The first 4 or 5 episodes literally progressed only 2 days :snoop:

Don't even get me started on the lack of Monsters shown this season. It's basically never night on the show this season.
I rocked with both Jack and Sawyer honestly but you can see Jack becoming unhinged. Sawyer was a great character

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
And like someone else said, why not set these fukkers on fire?

Walking up all slow, apparently they burn.. cook these nikkas

I would’ve burnt that whole fukking forest down

Edit: Just like that, episode over with nothing

:francis: NGL, this show is starting to look like netflix mid it's not good if I'm increasing speeds trying to get to the interesting shyt or move the plot. They have an very interesting setting and premise but it looks like the writers don't know what to do with it. Funny thing is that netflix has a show called The Society with a similar but less interesting premise and they do a lot more with the mystery and dilemmas. Despite the teen drama the teenagers stayed trying to troubleshoot and figure out ways out of their situation on top of regulating the mundane stuff. None of the episodes dragged like what I'm seeing here.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I can't paste it here but
1. Google "from season 2 episode 9 subtitles"
2. Click "From Season 2 Episode 9 Subtitles"
3. Click download [It's safe\I have a adblocker though]
4. Open the file with Wordpad or Notepad
Someone summarized Season 2 Episode 9

I would paste it all in the spoiler but I think it's too much for thecoli to save as a post. I keep getting a error.

EDIT: I caved and read the spoilers. People were saying same old same old, and they ‘re half right. Because there’s not really any answers in the episode but it sounds like it’s going to be a hectic episode. Much more is going on (at the same time, in separate locations) than the previous episodes. I mean based on what I read. This is sounding like a 8/10 maybe even a 9/10 episode. Again there’s not really any answers but the episode sounds mad intense.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, if the finale ain’t a big reveal answering a lot of questions (that are actually as exciting as the premise was) im out

I’ve been through too many of these carrot on a stick mystery shows to get fooled for another 5 seasons of teasing. this shyt ain’t Leftovers tier writing