From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I think Donna gets killed this season. That Fear/Brave speech sounded like game getting passed on before the final goodbye
Forgot to mention that camera work in the van on the latest episode was really amazing. They did a great job of raising the tension and not making it look amateurish.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
im 7 episodes in on season 1 and this shyt is pure piff. :ehh:

did they say anything about a 3rd season? Usually shows that are good and dont get much attention end up being canceled too soon.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
im 7 episodes in on season 1 and this shyt is pure piff. :ehh:

did they say anything about a 3rd season? Usually shows that are good and dont get much attention end up being canceled too soon.f
There hasn’t been an official announcement of it being renewed for a season 3 yet. But there were blog sites that said it was renewed for season 3 before season 2 even began airing. I also think one of the actresses (Donna in the show) slipped up in their interview with Teflon TV and said they start filming for season 3 in November (I think she said November, it definitely was one of the last four months of the year).

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So what is season 2 streaming on? Is it only on MGM+ I watched season 1 on Amazon Prime but it’s saying I need to pay or subscribe to MGM+ for season 2

I think this show would be a lot more popular if it was more accessible
This is the type of sh*t Amazon needs to wake up and fix. They own MGM and a show like 'From' is what Prime Video needs instead of blowing 100's of millions on fares like LOTR and Citadel. Right now they're rotating shows and movies from both services. They also have FreeVee which is their Tubi like free service that has ads. Three streaming services is nuts. They should fold MGM+ into Prime Video

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Scary breh gonna get his pawg on, i ain’t mad at him. Just hope he don’t become another sacrifice, but at this point does it even matter:ehh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is the type of sh*t Amazon needs to wake up and fix. They own MGM and a show like 'From' is what Prime Video needs instead of blowing 100's of millions on fares like LOTR and Citadel. Right now they're rotating shows and movies from both services. They also have FreeVee which is their Tubi like free service that has ads. Three streaming services is nuts. They should fold MGM+ into Prime Video
Yeah Prime is stupid like that

Putting this shyt on MGM when it was on Prime for season 1 is a garbage decision. I was going to find a streaming site but only caved in because the shyt kept freezing

Episode was dope though. Probably the first one for me this season

Daps
Great episode, finally some movement and actual drama. I loved how layered things were. Kenny still angry about Boyd's decision about Sara, still blaming him for his father's death. And then the connection between his dad's dementia and the symptoms Boyd was experiencing. Man I love that they're back on the same page now.

I can't wait to see what happens once the sun comes up. If that thing is still out there I'd imagine they'll want to examine the body. I'm also curious whether they can like...put the body on a stake somewhere and see how those things react again. They presumably could have killed Boyd after he transferred the blood to that thing, right? But instead they focused on its body and left.

One other thing I'll agree with many others on...the lack of communication is killing me, man. It took 6 episodes for Boyd to tell people about this shyt. There should be some type of town council of leaders. Boyd, Kenny, Donna, Kristi the nurse...they're all important figures in the town and should be on point WAY more. Similar to how in Lost there was always collaboration, planning, and rivalry between Jack, Sayid, Locke, etc. In fact whenever two of them had a disagreement they'd go to the third to basically be the tiebreaker. That was a dope dynamic and given how much shyt From is already taking from Lost, I wish they'd take that too.
Exactly. And it looks like Joel wants a seat, but he’s still new, and keeps putting himself and others at risk.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah Prime is stupid like that

Putting this shyt on MGM when it was on Prime for season 1 is a garbage decision. I was going to find a streaming site but only caved in because the shyt kept freezing

Episode was dope though. Probably the first one for me this season
Actually it was on MGM+/EPIX first and was one of their originals before Amazon bought them out completely and ditched the EPIX name. But they should've just folded EPIX into Amazon Prime and called it a day instead of renaming it MGM+. But whatever

-I'm on season 2 episode 4 now. Still good but they're not answering any questions and keep adding more mysteries. I'm still trying to figure out how they haven't tried to see if fire can burn these monsters up or any other method that can kill them. Maybe that'll come soon. These monsters are creepy asf tho. Its a trip how they try to be friendly and talk to you to get you to open up the door to let them inside :why: :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Actually it was on MGM+/EPIX first and was one of their originals before Amazon bought them out completely and ditched the EPIX name. But they should've just folded EPIX into Amazon Prime and called it a day instead of renaming it MGM+. But whatever

-I'm on season 2 episode 4 now. Still good but they're not answering any questions and keep adding more mysteries. I'm still trying to figure out how they haven't tried to see if fire can burn these monsters up or any other method that can kill them. Maybe that'll come soon. These monsters are creepy asf tho. Its a trip how they try to be friendly and talk to you to get you to open up the door to let them inside :why: :wow:
Yeah I guess that’s why I was getting frustrated with this season. Like literally zero explanations just more questions on some Lost shyt… which is why I repeatedly bushed Lost even though it’s a great show.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
nikkas stay gettin bodied over some p*ssy :martin:
That definitely would be me, :guilty:

that fat chick tatas was swinging in that third episode. I know I don't f with they but still... :guilty:

I'm sure she came around that corner with no shirt on, and just looked at dude, you know what happened after that. :guilty:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finally got into this show.

It caught me completely off guard because I had no excitement to watch it. The 1st season was amazing. However, the second season is doing that thing that a lot of these shows based on mystery and supernatural do... they keep introducing new elements without explaining wtf is going on.

I saw this with Lost, Servant, and more recently Yellowjackets. The reason I hate it is because the payoff is never there. So I'm watching but it will definitely depend on how they end this season whether I stay with it.

Lastly, they gotta stop with all these hallucinations. Hallucinations put the writer in a great position and the audience in a weird one. You're never really sure if what you're watching is true because it can all be explained away as a hallucination. I hate that shyt.

Last edited: