From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Contrarian

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do I watch this for the free? Pass the mustard

I highly recommend ya’ll check out the /r/FromSeries subreddit. It’s theories galore (especially after this latest episode), and so many interesting threads (and points) there. Watch Teflon Tv on YouTube If you haven’t already to. Breh always talks about the show and interviews the cast.

There's the largest subreddit for it here r/FromTVEpix and 3rd largest r/FromTVShow

My favorite youtube commenters that I watch is this couple, they have great insight, commentary, criticism, and theories

Daps
How Boyd get that monsta but transfers that to Smiley. If anything that should've made dude even more demonic. They can't just catch one and chain it until sunrise. The writing is so frustrating. Atleast they moved forward a bit in this last episode.

Daps
I was thinking it would be one of the WOAT deaths if Ellis got killed by a random non central character, instead of a monster.

:whew:

This makes me think that guy is a mole, and the old lady is a mole. He could have at least got scratch by a monster. But no, that guy.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Great episode, finally some movement and actual drama. I loved how layered things were. Kenny still angry about Boyd's decision about Sara, still blaming him for his father's death. And then the connection between his dad's dementia and the symptoms Boyd was experiencing. Man I love that they're back on the same page now.

I can't wait to see what happens once the sun comes up. If that thing is still out there I'd imagine they'll want to examine the body. I'm also curious whether they can like...put the body on a stake somewhere and see how those things react again. They presumably could have killed Boyd after he transferred the blood to that thing, right? But instead they focused on its body and left.

One other thing I'll agree with many others on...the lack of communication is killing me, man. It took 6 episodes for Boyd to tell people about this shyt. There should be some type of town council of leaders. Boyd, Kenny, Donna, Kristi the nurse...they're all important figures in the town and should be on point WAY more. Similar to how in Lost there was always collaboration, planning, and rivalry between Jack, Sayid, Locke, etc. In fact whenever two of them had a disagreement they'd go to the third to basically be the tiebreaker. That was a dope dynamic and given how much shyt From is already taking from Lost, I wish they'd take that too.

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
How Boyd get that monsta but transfers that to Smiley. If anything that should've made dude even more demonic. They can't just catch one and chain it until sunrise. The writing is so frustrating. Atleast they moved forward a bit in this last episode.
You can't catch these things they're literally too dangerous. It's been awhile since we seen one in action but there is no way to actually fight them. They barely caught the priest slipping in season 1 and basically one quick slice had his guts out. I think there's something going on where they're true form/nature cant fully manifest on this plain so thats why you only really see glimpses when they attack.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Like someone mentioned, it’s seeming like they feed off of fear. Once boyd overcame it and was able to pass fear to the monster it basically ate itself.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Could you merge this thread into this one @hex?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A season and half in and I still don’t know what the things at night are, why they always smiling, why they don’t run, etc

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I think they alluded the monsters most likely can run but chooses to walk. To them it's more fun to take their time because it's not like there's many places the towns people can go or hide.

patrick-menacingly.gif

I predict one of these episodes (probably next season). Somebody's (probably the guy in the bus) going to be arrogant enough to try to walk away from them. Watch they power up and start sprinting on some world war z shyt. When it happens, everyone's going to be caught of guard.