From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm on season 1 episode 3. I see they don't have the budget that Lost had to go back in time and whatnot but this is pretty good so far. I hope they explain how they're getting their food, electricity, etc.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I'm on season 1 episode 3. I see they don't have the budget that Lost had to go back in time and whatnot but this is pretty good so far. I hope they explain how they're getting their food, electricity, etc.
They explain one of those in one of the later half episodes in season 1. I think some people could miss it because they explain it kind of subtle and quick.

Contrarian

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An interesting character died who I didn't expect.

So now we know that the Monsters feed on fear. Unfortunately, there was no Randall this episode. The drama was ramped up a bit, and we had a few creature sightings.

The common issue is that people aren't communicating with one another nearly enough as they should or could, given they have unlimited free time to do so.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I would wait until season 2. Season 1 answers absolutely nothing, like Lost. I abandoned Lost S2 after the finale created more questions....sounds like S2 of "From" is doing the same thing. We don't have to endure this kind of showrunning any more.
I think a lot of people who worked on Lost work on From

So I expect some of the same BS lol

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Just binged the first season. I like it but idk where tf it’s going

I feel like this is better suited for only a couple of seasons. 2 or 3, I don’t think this needs 5 seasons.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
They really have the scary stuff down pat with this show, but I wish they did the plot momentum just as well or at least a little bit better. Seems like I always walk away from every episode feeling like they could have fit so much more in as far as story goes. Still enjoying it none the less though.

There is also another bigger thread that this one needs to be merged with

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just finished season 1. Show is definitely fire but just like Lost there's too many unanswered questions floating around. This should've been on Amazon with a bigger budget since they now own MGM. It could've been a flagship show for them instead of wasting money on LOTR and The Citadel

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah, I’m losing interest. I didn’t even watch until today. It’s also incredibly irritating that the writers keep falling back onto the trope of no one actually talking to each other. How the fukk you in a literal town with monsters, and the person that has been in said town the longest hasn’t been thoroughly interrogated :gucci:? No one even says, “We need to know everything he knows…”

Not one person :martin:?

I need to know every fukking thing Victor! Additionally, the characters act too fukking stupid.
Facts, also how come nobody has drawn any remaining gas from the vehicles and tried to burn-torch these monsters? They can't even run for crying out loud :why: