From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Good show but we need to find out some answers before the season is out. Is this a parallel universe? Is is purgatory? Something is needed to be shown to the viewers as this will get stale by next season if not.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Gonna throw my theories in here now.

-White boy in the bus is going to take Sarah in and live with her in the bus and will probably become the next deputy.
- Fatima will probably die during her wedding to Ellis and we'll probably see Abby ( Ellis) mom pop up somehow in monster form.
- Kenny is going to be put into a situation where he has to kill Kristi's fiance
- Elgin and Boyd will end up teaming up as some point
- Donna dies

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Everyone roasting and going off on Sara throughout the episode was :mjlol: She had some nerve waltzing around like everything was gucci. Little breh 30’d her then mean mugged her at the end lol. And another thing, breh who had her brother’s coat. Really wanted that coat. He could have said just take the coat and go. This dude said “please just leave the coat and leave” or something like that.

And someone on reddit was saying how Tabitha is a moron for knowing where the monsters sleep and not telling anyone. Then on top of that going to where they are and practically asking for them to come out. She could be telling the town to patch that cave up or something.

Quick note, I don’t trust that old lady. I think she’s an opp.
Show is almost like a comedy when me, and my people watching it. Breh who plays Boyd (legend btw) lowkey a funny dude. The way he acts, he be keeping it too real at times. There’s a running joke we got from last season when Boyd said “oh now you wanna cry”:mjlol:The way that nikka said it.

Last edited:
Daps
Everyone roasting and going off on Sarah throughout the episode was :mjlol: She had some nerve waltzing around like everything was gucci. And another thing, breh who had her brother’s coat. Really wanted that coat. He could have said just take the coat and go. This dude said “please just leave the coat and leave” or something like that.

And someone on reddit was saying how Tabitha is a moron for knowing where the monsters sleep and not telling anyone. Then on top of that going to where they are and practically asking for them to come out. She could be telling the town to patch that cave up or something.

Quick note, I don’t trust that old lady. I think she’s an opp.
Show is almost like a comedy when me, and my people watching it. Breh who plays Boyd (legend btw) lowkey a funny dude. The way he acts, he be keeping it too real at times. There’s a running joke we got from last season when Boyd said “oh now you wanna cry”:mjlol:The way that nikka said it.
I think the old lady is a day walker.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Sarah walking around the town after Boyd told her stay in the church was hilarious.

It’s wild to me that we’re deep into the season and there’s been like…zero resolutions or even continuations of things from the end of S1. Lots of character driven scenes, which are fine but it seems like there’s a deliberate attempt to slow walk this. Even to the point after 5 eps, characters are still telling each other about major shyt that happened last season (the voice on the call, for instance).

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Is this worth starting up? If it has shades of "Lost" then that's right up my alley
I think it would be a great time to start watching now. People who read spoilers for next episode saying it’s a big episode. The show is from the creators of Lost, and it’s similar to it as well (there’s no flashbacks though). Season 1 is a good binge watch. Grabbed me in the first episode. Season 2 ain’t hitting like the first season but you can tell they’re building up for some kind of big reveal for later in the season.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Is this worth starting up? If it has shades of "Lost" then that's right up my alley
I would wait until season 2. Season 1 answers absolutely nothing, like Lost. I abandoned Lost S2 after the finale created more questions....sounds like S2 of "From" is doing the same thing. We don't have to endure this kind of showrunning any more.