From (Sci fi horror on Epix/MGM Plus)

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
They better start giving out some answers and quick cus this shyts getting old

Yeah, I’m losing interest. I didn’t even watch until today. It’s also incredibly irritating that the writers keep falling back onto the trope of no one actually talking to each other. How the fukk you in a literal town with monsters, and the person that has been in said town the longest hasn’t been thoroughly interrogated :gucci:? No one even says, “We need to know everything he knows…”

Not one person :martin:?

I need to know every fukking thing Victor! Additionally, the characters act too fukking stupid.

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I’m losing interest. I didn’t even watch until today. It’s also incredibly irritating that the writers keep falling back onto the trope of no one actually talking to each other. How the fukk you in a literal town with monsters, and the person that has been in said town the longest hasn’t been thoroughly interrogated :gucci:? No one even says, “We need to know everything he know…. Not one person :martin:?

I need to know every fukking thing Victor! Additionally, the characters act too fukking stupid.
Old chained up dude trying to tell him what's up and he's going to say "lets change the subject" :what:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Yeah, I’m losing interest. I didn’t even watch until today. It’s also incredibly irritating that the writers keep falling back onto the trope of no one actually talking to each other. How the fukk you in a literal town with monsters, and the person that has been in said town the longest hasn’t been thoroughly interrogated :gucci:? No one even says, “We need to know everything he knows…”

Yeah, I think in part of the fact that he comes off having mental issues and talks about "faraway trees" and "the boy in white" people might be dismissive of what he has to say. I agree with you though, if people did sit down with him and try understand how he's survived so long and what he knows, it could make a difference in them forming an "understanding" of what is happening. I'm hoping now that the mom has spent time with him and Victor obviously needs her son's help as the boy in white choose him, we could see more teamwork to figure shyt out.

Mazino

All Star
Daps

He had the old man there who clearly knows tons of shyt and was more concerned with playing Superman when it was obvious this dude would take three steps and kick the bucket :francis:

These type of shows normally flame out because they don't give enough info, they really stretch out to the point where you don't really care anymore or dip.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old chained up dude trying to tell him what's up and he's going to say "lets change the subject" :what:

First question to old man should have been if he was chained up then who the hell threw the rope down well so he could climb out.

This show has already jumped the shark unfortunately cause I don't see how they can clean up all the plot holes and unanswered questions from season 1 when they are already making more unanswered questions this season.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
First question to old man should have been if he was chained up then who the hell threw the rope down well so he could climb out.

This show has already jumped the shark unfortunately cause I don't see how they can clean up all the plot holes and unanswered questions from season 1 when they are already making more unanswered questions this season.

Yeah, doesn't help that the episodes are also only 40 minutes. Imma give them the benefit of this season because S1 was entertaining and felt appropriately paced. If they end doing some goofball shyt this season and taking even more unnecessary detours, then I'll definitely skip S3, if it even get's renewed.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Sitting up here at the barbershop and some cats are talking about this show. Is it any good?

:lupe:
Season 1 was really good imo. Season 2 so far I’m a reserve my thoughts on it until after the next episode (I have a theory that the show might be better watched binged than weekly).
I’m surprised to hear there’s barbershop talk about the show:leon:Maybe it’s popularity is slowly growing. Which I hope it is. It’s already renewed for a season 3.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Season 1 was really good imo. Season 2 so far I’m a reserve my thoughts until after the next episode.
I’m surprised to hear there’s barbershop talk about the show:leon:Maybe it’s popularity is slowly growing. Which I hope it is. It’s already renewed for a season 3.
I never even heard of it until I was waiting and shooting the shyt with my barber and another cat getting his haircut. Had to look up the trailer on YouTube real quick and it looks pretty interesting

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
He had the old man there who clearly knows tons of shyt and was more concerned with playing Superman when it was obvious this dude would take three steps and kick the bucket :francis:

These type of shows normally flame out because they don't give enough info, they really stretch out to the point where you don't really care anymore or dip.
Lost syndrome.