Friday Night Fights Hosted by Vice "Don King" Queen, Presented by MollyWatr, #GMB, the Big Booty Coalition and 6 Figures, 6 Certs, 6 Series Gang

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Wrong. Cattle made a post about basketball being a thing that only black folk watch, can't remember the exact phrasing and I got at him immediately. I've done it a few times. Don't blame me for all the back and forths you've had with him. I'm not a moderator.

Breh I did not have a back and forth with dude, if anything...I respect dude for being obtuse with the shyt because it's genuine. Sad that he didn't go into those exact threads getting called out, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Anywho, I see you won in your own eyes...so I did my biddings. Its up to the rest to follow the trail. You wanted the attention, you got it chief.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Man just post the damn hand pic. So we all can move on :russ:
let-them.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Man just post the damn hand pic. So we all can move on :russ:

He won't for obvious reasons, but I see through the bluff like glass. Truth will come to the light, but until then I'm done with the nonsense. Either he dances and @ me or we can continue to beat around the bush :francis: .

Quite frankly, I don't care by any means at all.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lol breh, so that gives you the notion to go below the belt by using language in a subforum that's consists of white folks and Hispanics, with a few black folks? I got told to drink bleach and guess what? I stayed ten toes down not giving a fukk.

When folks came at me like I was some broke dirtbag despite not knowing the HALF of what I been through...I address the shyt and of course no apologies. You deliberately talked shyt about another poster's family, they let you know that the shyt was beyond not cool, and continue to act like it's just playfighting.

Obvious you are not seeing anything other than defense. So you got it breh...

I don't keep tabs on everyone you've had arguments with. I'm laughing because I get called all sorts of shyt on here by the same few clowns and it does nothing to me... I find it to be quite amusing that these people got this worked up over wrestling.

Why am I "different" in places like Higher Learning? I'm not different... People argue with me but it's all respect at the end of the day. They aren't wishing death and harm on me like the neckbeards are :manny:

Also, that "other poster" is in here right now and I told him I never said shyt to him about his family unprovoked.... it never happened. If someone comes at me and my family then maybe.... but unprovoked? Never happened..

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I don't keep tabs on everyone you've had arguments with. I'm laughing because I get called all sorts of shyt on here by the same few clowns and it does nothing to me... I find it to be quite amusing that these people got this worked up over wrestling.

Why am I "different" in places like Higher Learning? I'm not different... People argue with me but it's all respect at the end of the day. They aren't wishing death and harm on me like the neckbeards are :manny:

Also, that "other poster" is in here right now and I told him I never said shyt to him about his family unprovoked.... it never happened. If someone comes at me and my family then maybe.... but unprovoked? Never happened..

you-sure-about-that-i-think-you-should-leave-with-tim-robinson.gif

One of her best friends in real life is Trinity too. This is why I have NO problem throwing the c00n word around in TSC.... some of you deserve the label.

...someone's a 'c00n' for using hyperbole to make a point about someone's associations.
Someone you DO NOT KNOW.

nikka find god or get help. And stop throwing around words like that to try and defend motherfukkers who do not fukking care about you. that's goofy shyt.

I hate that you are a 49ers fan. you remind me of some of the racist Mexicans at the games.

Stop making pathetic attempts at "humor" to tear down a black woman... when you have no basis for the statement... Who are you trying to giggle with? Some cacs?

:mjlol: You need help... your family should slap some sense into you for acting that way.

I don't fukk with someone calling me a c00n or a 'racist mexican'.
Most especially considering how much I've done for my actual community that nikkas on here just posture about doing.
He said what he said.
He can stand on it.

I need to stress this.

you
are
a
bytch.

there. no more paragraphs to force your brain to work extra hard and burn calories trying to process multisyllabic words or complex terminology like hyperbole.

Don't talk about my fukking family, either. My grandmother - a black woman worth protecting - just got an advance in her cancer diagnosis and I got extra rage ready you bytch ass fukking fraud running around desperate for people's attention trying to act like you're a TSC heel when you're just the person we fukking laugh at for falling off so fukking hard as a poster.

I mean this from the bottom of my heart:
go fukk yourself.
preferably with a broken bottle.

:hubie:Please just drop the act and go masked off.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I haven't seen anyone besides Koala putting up their account

Probably because I don't care for the millionth time. If I get clipped and you either post the hand or begged a black friend, I will live on, take care of myself, sleep in the warm bed with my wife, and raise my son to be a black prince as he should.

This is just killing boredom to me :manny: . All we're doing is just going in circles and like I said, this was long time coming and brewing. I rather be the martyr, than let you get the satisfaction of turning this place into your own circle jerk.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I noticed @The Intergalactic Koala didn't post where the guy said wrongly... trying to further a narrative about Mercedes... that she "has no black people around her" which couldn't have been further from the truth.

I wonder why Koala would leave that part out... But anyway, there was no shyt talking on anyone's family. It was on him and him only. :mjlol:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:mjlol: You need help... your family should slap some sense into you for acting that way.
I need you to understand this.
And this isn't some 'trade war stories' bullshyt. I'm grown, I work a job in daylight hours and go home to paint and laugh at grappletheatre.

This shyt? When I was 25 you wouldn't have made it home saying that to me. Hell. I have a charge I just dodged for exactly this.
But you seem intent on acting like you don't understand things despite typing them. Which further tells me you aren't of the culture you over here trying to puppeteer because anyone who was knows this? This here? This a no-no. And they wouldn't be trying to play innocent.

@The Intergalactic Koala I'd rep you but I need to spread it around, but talk your talk, Marsupial.