Friday Night Fights Hosted by Vice "Don King" Queen, Presented by MollyWatr, #GMB, the Big Booty Coalition and 6 Figures, 6 Certs, 6 Series Gang

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
today-i-got-time-cuz-i-have-time.gif

More weirdo shyt coming from a dude who already lied on me and when I pressed him for receipts he backed off :manny:

Go play in the street... and since it's subs you wanna throw then subs I'll return :lolbron:
just trying to speak to you in your native tongue.
since you seem to be under the misapprehension that you had anyone 'back down'.
you spoke.
you got spoken back to.
bytched up.
threw subs the rest of the live thread and then have somehow had all the heat in the world in every other place on this forum but yet somehow, implausibly seem allergic to standing on what you say by tying it to an actual entity or existence.

You sub all day every day at everyone.

Play in the street? I done that. Been shot at. Shot back. Literally.
And then I watched enough people close to me go in boxes for playing around in shyt they had no business being a part of. I learned that lesson. And the rest of my existence has been predicated on a very intimate understanding on what to fukk with and what not to.

You clearly and indisputably have that still to learn and I pray for your sake you ducking anything that validates you as a person because you scared to expose your youth, and not to expose your truth.

You snide talk like these aren't actual humans on the other side of these screens bruh and I just cannot understand or jive with it at all. I've literally taken gunfire for protecting black women I had no connection to. But you quick to jump out a window pointing some halfway militant finger at other people when you don't even have the gall to own up to who the fukk you are the fukk shyt you have done and spoken on with your chest.

Grow the fukk up.

It's small, it's petty, it's childish, and most importantly: it's fukking weak.

Because you. are. fukking. weak.

either be a man and address a whole community of people having heat for you and the way that you consistently act, or keep burying your head in the sand and sending sub shots at people then hiding your hands like a ho.

You ho.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You sub all day every day at everyone.

Who did I sub? I come at everyone directly and more often than not.... it's they who started some shyt with me

You said that I.....Me.... talked shyt on your family...... unprovoked.......

That never happened. I told you the other day, go head.. find the posts. You didn't. Because they don't exist. The people in here who have an issue with me all know very well why they have an issue with me and it's because they play stan war games :mjlol: And those games they play include talking down on anyone black who leaves their company of preference. It's quite pathetic :manny:

That's what happened. That's all there is to it. You can keep your war stories to yourself, I don't need to talk about stripes when we talkin playfighting :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@The Intergalactic Koala Me pointing out the hypocrisy of posters got you upset :mjlol:

People were coming at Swerve because he went from WWE to AEW and flourished in a new company. It had nothing to do with his lyrics and I pointed out that those same posters were completely fine with anti-black woman lyrics from Wayne and etc....

Just proving my point that they AND you..... are playing stan wars games :mjlol:

The fact that you can't see the hypocrisy is very telling.....

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You should post this when the cacs and c00ns on here are trying to shyt on the GOAT Mercedes :myman:

:lupe:The irony we calling folks c00ns on this side of the coin, but all over the rest of The Coli, its tight buttcheeks and avoiding using such language when you know somebody is going to pull your fukking card.

Yet, you don't want to show a hand with @Saysumthinfunnymike attached to it. I'm literally begging you to end my account to prove me wrong. Why do I need to bring a squad of dudes I barely know outside of The Coli and protect them, motherfukker, I only protect my family. I don't live on this motherfukker like you.

I don't care, but I do care about hypocrisy, lies, deception, and etc.

Also, that slick shyt you said in that Tony thread about my family and I's past issue, I see you have no problem talking about black families as how @Novembruh pointed out.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
but I do care about hypocrisy, lies, deception, and etc.

Ahhhh I see it's all fun and games when posters were wishing death and harm on me lmaooo..... you are nowhere to be found but I don't care about that because it doesn't affect me...

Looks like you worked yourself into a shoot and we already went over the proposal. :russell:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Mans looked at multiple paragraphs of statements, picked out something miniscule out of the overarching point to try and rebutt and thinks he did something.

The temerity to claim other people debate in bad faith.

y'all go it.
this person is a whole ho and half a bytch, and my mama told me never to argue in public with either because it diminishes your light.

I'm done with this dim-ass bulb. Wake me up when he stop ducking the bare minimum of standing on who he claims to be. Otherwise it's just wasting my high going back and forth with a bird like I'm Doolittle.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
@The Intergalactic Koala Me pointing out the hypocrisy of posters got you upset :mjlol:

People were coming at Swerve because he went from WWE to AEW and flourished in a new company. It had nothing to do with his lyrics and I pointed out that those same posters were completely fine with anti-black woman lyrics from Wayne and etc....

Just proving my point that they AND you..... are playing stan wars games :mjlol:

The fact that you can't see the hypocrisy is very telling.....

Nah chief we're not spinning a damn thing. This is all fake sports right? The irony that you always cape for @Cattle Mutilation including when he was exposed for saying the most suspect shyt, but have all the smoke for fellow black posters that are not licking Tony's Khan's cock ring.

How you are going to be comfortable on one end of the forum, but all church mouse tight butt cheek in the other? You have all this energy for black posters, and cape for a black woman that probably wouldn't shyt on you to put out a fire.

Breh, I was begging you and pleading with you to respect me, and to keep a level head. Yet here we are. You wanted me to bring "minions" like on some me against the world shyt, when in reality, I'm talking time out of my life to expose what needs to be exposed.

If this is all play fighting, why the "c00n" word? Why that energy for black posters are heavy but you wanna dance in other threads like you are the high chief.

You are no different from those white folks that claim to be "liberal", but would call the cops on a black person walking their dog in a nice neighborhood. Like I said, prove me wrong. I can sleep like a baby and if the mods don't banned, I will gladly log off and be a man about the situation.

Trust, I could expose you in your safe havens, but I'm a christian and chose to air out the beef in this very thread. Unlike you, I have morals and decency.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah chief we're not spinning a damn thing. This is all fake sports right? The irony that you always cape for @Cattle Mutilation including when he was exposed for saying the most suspect shyt, but have all the smoke for fellow black posters that are not licking Tony's Khan's cock ring.

Wrong. Cattle made a post about basketball being a thing that only black folk watch, can't remember the exact phrasing and I got at him immediately. I've done it a few times. Don't blame me for all the back and forths you've had with him. I'm not a moderator.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Ahhhh I see it's all fun and games when posters were wishing death and harm on me lmaooo..... you are nowhere to be found but I don't care about that because it doesn't affect me...

Looks like you worked yourself into a shoot and we already went over the proposal. :russell:

Lol breh, so that gives you the notion to go below the belt by using language in a subforum that's consists of white folks and Hispanics, with a few black folks? I got told to drink bleach and guess what? I stayed ten toes down not giving a fukk.

When folks came at me like I was some broke dirtbag despite not knowing the HALF of what I been through...I address the shyt and of course no apologies. You deliberately talked shyt about another poster's family, they let you know that the shyt was beyond not cool, and continue to act like it's just playfighting.

Obvious you are not seeing anything other than defense. So you got it breh...