Friday Night Fights Hosted by Vice "Don King" Queen, Presented by MollyWatr, #GMB, the Big Booty Coalition and 6 Figures, 6 Certs, 6 Series Gang

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
*hilarious hypocrisy from someone quoted as likening me to 'racist mexicans' but won't prove who he is.
Then attempts to claim someone else is making determinations on who he is.*
you think that it's one way. But it's the other.

which is fine.
this is all regressive. My OGs would be ashamed.
so I'm out. You got it.

but real quick, before I go!
lemme double down:

you a bytch from a line of bytches. both sides. distilled bytch; born of a fruitful union of p*ssy.
(white p*ssy, most likely, too. Judging by your overwhelming fear to prove otherwise.)

now I'mma go back to my smoke and my delightful evening with oil pants and Bob Ross.
good talk kiddo :salute:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
laughing-duck.gif

Mercedes still a flop fukk boy:sas2:

I’m still waiting

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Red pill minions still at it :mjlol: Keep in mind dude came into a thread for no reason at all... shytting on Mercedes and trying to say she don't be around her own family. Now look who's mad, proved wrong and proved a hypocrite :russ: It's okay to talk about her family though who she is with all the time haha

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Nah chief we're not spinning a damn thing. This is all fake sports right? The irony that you always cape for @Cattle Mutilation including when he was exposed for saying the most suspect shyt, but have all the smoke for fellow black posters that are not licking Tony's Khan's cock ring.
How do you know about this :dame:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Wrong. Cattle made a post about basketball being a thing that only black folk watch, can't remember the exact phrasing and I got at him immediately. I've done it a few times. Don't blame me for all the back and forths you've had with him. I'm not a moderator.

this is cap :stopitslime:

I was the one who pressed Cattle for knowing nothing about black pop culture yet being on a black message board. You didn't get at shyt "immediately", you made excuses for him, then deflected with jokes, then you changed the subject entirely :beli:

finally a few pages later when you saw everybody else wasn't gonna let him slide that easy, you finally just said he should stick to wrestling without even @'ing him or replying to him directly.

People can read it for themselves and see the actual truth: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/aew...eards-losing-it.931778/page-508#post-50437187

Cattle BEEN had you shook for some reason :heh: