Friday Night Fights Hosted by Vice "Don King" Queen, Presented by MollyWatr, #GMB, the Big Booty Coalition and 6 Figures, 6 Certs, 6 Series Gang

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Where's the posts on his family? Show me... show me where I talked shyt on his family like he claimed :mjlol:
" :mjlol: You need help... your family should slap some sense into you for acting that way."

I dunno chief :mjpls: , but if somebody comes at me sideways and bring my family into it not knowing the other hand of the stick, that's a automatic on sight. Like you gloating about my situation.

It just seems odd but we already touch hell and quite frankly, I can do this shyt all night. We either finished or done. I know you can't apologize worth a shyt so I'll let you see that you won in your head.

Meanwhile, its just Friday going on Saturday with me.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I need you to understand this.
And this isn't some 'trade war stories' bullshyt. I'm grown, I work a job in daylight hours and go home to paint and laugh at grappletheatre.

This shyt? When I was 25 you wouldn't have made it home saying that to me. Hell. I have a charge I just dodged for exactly this.
But you seem intent on acting like you don't understand things despite typing them. Which further tells me you aren't of the culture you over here trying to puppeteer because anyone who was knows this? This here? This a no-no. And they wouldn't be trying to play innocent.

@The Intergalactic Koala I'd rep you but I need to spread it around, but talk your talk, Marsupial.

Square biz. If you are black and have been through the mud, you know in advance to keep family out of the argument. Its always one vs one, unless its joking shyt which clearly wasn't.

The whole exchange is wild funny style and I'm truly sorry you had to go through that pain. As I am still dealing with my own mother/grandmother being gone from my life.

Something that some of these goofies will never understand. The pain of losing a black queen.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I need you to understand this.
And this isn't some 'trade war stories' bullshyt. I'm grown, I work a job in daylight hours and go home to paint and laugh at grappletheatre.

This shyt? When I was 25 you wouldn't have made it home saying that to me. Hell. I have a charge I just dodged for exactly this.
But you seem intent on acting like you don't understand things despite typing them. Which further tells me you aren't of the culture you over here trying to puppeteer because anyone who was knows this? This here? This a no-no. And they wouldn't be trying to play innocent.

@The Intergalactic Koala I'd rep you but I need to spread it around, but talk your talk, Marsupial.

I need you to understand this. When you try to paint false narratives about people.... the narratives that cacs are clinging to and spreading around X and other social media platforms to get their takes off... you are playing right into their hand. That tells me all I need to know so save the "I would have crashed out" stories for someone else.

Koala got mad when I shyt on Trump and the MAGA movement in here.. Why? I have no idea... maybe he can answer to that... so you and him? I don't much care what either of you have to say about shyt because I don't see none of you in the threads I'm in outside of this playfighting shyt, you are absent

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Mercedes ???..... The rapper from No Limit days???? :mjlol:

Breh I would be done if somebody stanning hard over....wait a min

Rear_End.jpg

:hubie: Dying on hills with this Mercedes :dead:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I need you to understand this. When you try to paint false narratives about people.... the narratives that cacs are clinging to and spreading around X and other social media platforms to get their takes off... you are playing right into their hand. That tells me all I need to know so save the "I would have crashed out" stories for someone else.
I wish you nothing but the energy your put out into the world.

You the universe's problem.
Not mine.
Blessedly for you.

You are seen and continue to get the spotlight you wished for so badly.
Watching you wilt beneath it has been a pleasure.
Because you're a fundamentally malformed person who thinks that antagonism is an able substitute for affection. Not understanding we'd all honestly be just fine to never see you post here again. You add nothing, you improve less than nothing and exist purely as a derisive element to an otherwise enjoyable subforum of mostly adjusted humans who know how to disagree without going full sperg and turning a bunch of people against you because you just can't stand to be wrong.

Peace and blessings to all who have read this thread.
And I repeat: feel free to hit me if you ever make it to a 49ers Home Game.

I'll gratefully get you a fantastic bed at Regional Hospital. 5 Star Accommodations. You won't even have to walk through the doors.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Not mine.
Blessedly for you.

Because you're a fundamentally malformed person who thinks that antagonism is an able substitute for affection. Not understanding we'd all honestly be just fine to never see you post here again. You add nothing, you improve less than nothing and exist purely as a derisive element to an otherwise enjoyable subforum of mostly adjusted humans who know how to disagree without going full sperg and turning a bunch of people against you because you just can't stand to be wrong.

I'll gratefully get you a fantastic bed at Regional Hospital. 5 Star Accommodations. You won't even have to walk through the doors.
:picard:fukkkkkkk that sent a cold shiver down my spine. Mans trying to crash and have the health insurance pay the tab to that healthy hotel room :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Not mine.
Blessedly for you.

In other words, you lied on me and now you're checking out. Ok, but before you do... Isn't it funny how I have a million different conversations going throughout the board and the ONLY ones that are "antagonistic" exist within the walls of TSC with a handful of posters who got mad because I called out their own hypocrisy :pachaha:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I never listened to one song of hers all I remember is that album cover.... as a young teen obviously memorable.... now it is considered another day online.. :heh:

This is probably the only song I actually messed with from her:

Beyond that heads wasn't missing much. If anything I wanted that Peaches album :banderas:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
In other words, you lied on me and now you're checking out. Ok, but before you do... Isn't it funny how I have a million different conversations going throughout the board and the ONLY ones that are "antagonistic" exist within the walls of TSC with a handful of posters who got mad because I called out their own hypocrisy :pachaha:
the posts were literally quoted.
you are acting like you can't see them because you desperate to have people play your games with you.
I don't play these games.

You a bytch.
You literally mentioned my family, as quoted.
See me about or shut the fukk up.

Like. On god and my dead brother. See me. Or shut the fukk up.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
the posts were literally quoted.

And didn't show shyt about what you claimed, tryna twist my words now... Like I said which you smartly ignored because it doesn't fit your narrative, I'm good on 90% of The Coli and with most people even in TSC.. a few people have an issue and they all know why that it is, I called out their own hypocrisy :mjlol:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
8 page thread over half of which is about people having transgressions with him.
waved off because 'I'm good other places'
but claims someone else is spinning something to fit a narrative and ignoring clearly presented facts.
while that's literally been the MO of his deflections in this very thread :jbhmm:

@The Intergalactic Koala yeah. this a troll. or someone with a traumatic brain injury.

A hallmark of narcissistic personality disorder is a preoccupation with projection of ones own faults onto others to lessen the perceived severity of one's own failings by simply attempting to present a 'greater failure.' I'm not here to litigate someone else's psyche.
But I'm over this. Not gonna get me out my character because he wants to play a character.

Once more: people are seen for that which they do.
The person loudest about claiming who other people are seems suddenly quite terrified about being seen for who they are. Which... should tell literally everyone all they need to know.

@Vice Queen OP about ducking a fade may need to be adjusted. Mans ducking Koala's request for personal verification, and... tbh, he ducking my fade outright. Online. Offline. He gon need to see me or he gon need to stop speaking on me and mine. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A hallmark of narcissistic personality disorder is a preoccupation with projection of ones own faults onto others to lessen the perceived severity of one's own failings by simply attempting to present a 'greater failure.' I'm not here to litigate someone else's psyche.

That's good because I'm not here to read posts from an armchair psychiatrist. The facts are.... you are having a lot of trouble with facts when they are presented in front of your face.

"I'm right and everyone else is wrong" ... Yeah, I'm "good" all over the board. You know why I brought that up? Because it does show my character on here and it also shows yours.... You can't get along with someone who gets along with almost everyone else...

So then you boxed yourself in with some "like-minded" individuals to talk some shyt and feel better about the situation... about how the world is wrong and we are right. This whole thread looking like a giant Redpill PUA thread in TLR. :mjlol: Eerily similar... congratulations, u know the rest..