Friday Night Fights Hosted by Vice "Don King" Queen, Presented by MollyWatr, #GMB, the Big Booty Coalition and 6 Figures, 6 Certs, 6 Series Gang

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Jvh7Bv.gif

More ducking & dodging

Straight bytch made:russ:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Me turning into a unhinged poster for criticizing AEW one thing

Getting me banned for racism when more than half of this Site says wild shyt :skip:

Go cry into your Mercedes body pillow lil bytch:unimpressed:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Stop trying to protect people. You made it a hot line, I'll make it a hot song.

Breh @Saysumthinfunnymike you honestly didn't made a hot anything because you would have went into the vertification thread and prove the koala wrong, instead of backing down under the receipts that you were calling black posters c00ns, and moving a bit funny style on some "comfortable" shyt.

Also, i respect you enough to @ your name, I wish you would do the same, despite moving disrespectfully throughout the forum.

Nobody is protecting anybody, but I'm addressing the elephant in the room. You could either dance with the devil and be famous if you are black, or continue to dodge and shyt post. I have nothing to lose because this forum is not my life by any means.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
this forum is not my life by any means.

:comeon: Now Koala.... the entire reason this is a thing for you is because you tried to box me on some sneaky shyt and didn't think I'd peep game. Then you made post after post about how you couldn't take it here anymore. Instead of putting me on ignore you ran to some other threads to rally up some people with a "common enemy" :mjlol:

Then you crashed out with your little wager. We're not playing on your home field. You said yourself you didn't want to see a bunch of people get banned and fell back... claiming the old "you'll get a black friend to take a pic" :russ: I don't care about whether you post here or not... the only way this wager is interesting for me is if everyone tryna talk that rah rah shyt signs on :myman:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:comeon: Now Koala.... the entire reason this is a thing for you is because you tried to box me on some sneaky shyt and didn't think I'd peep game. Then you made post after post about how you couldn't take it here anymore. Instead of putting me on ignore you ran to some other threads to rally up some people with a "common enemy" :mjlol:

Then you crashed out with your little wager. We're not playing on your home field. You said yourself you didn't want to see a bunch of people get banned and fell back... claiming the old "you'll get a black friend to take a pic" :russ: I don't care about whether you post here or not... the only way this wager is interesting for me is if everyone tryna talk that rah rah shyt signs on :myman:

Ok...I'll be right back. I hate doing this but the deflection, the shyt talking, the slick talking, and a$$holery with you along with the constant deflection while taking the heat off of you concealing your pigment.

Lemme get my coffee ☕

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ok...I'll be right back. I hate doing this but the deflection, the shyt talking, the slick talking, and a$$holery with you along with the constant deflection while taking the heat off of you concealing your pigment.

Lemme get my coffee ☕

You don't hate doing anything.... if anything, it's the attention you crave. That's why you're here. Along with the minions