Freaknik: The Wildest Party Never Told’ documentary Trailer (streaming on Hulu March 21, 2024)

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Gen X black women damn near praying in tongues to God trying to get this documentary stopped. You know who's responsible for these delays. :mjpls: Kinda hard to lecture Gen Z women about their behavior when you were doing the same thing and there's video evidence of it.
They could've market tested it and found it boring.

I mean what will it show a bunch of bytches twerking if they were so worried about people being recognized they could obscure the faces or edit arount.

Like them old ass aunties would look recognizable back then

And in the Only fans era that's child's play.

Really I think the women are embrassed at the association they had for average Black Men.

That's the main reason why something like this couldn't pop off now besides everyone will be in their phones.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They could've market tested it and found it boring.

I mean what will it show a bunch of bytches twerking if they were so worried about people being recognized they could obscure the faces or edit arount.

Like them old ass aunties would look recognizable back then

And in the Only fans era that's child's play.

Really I think the women are embrassed at the association they had for average Black Men.

That's the main reason why something like this couldn't pop off now besides everyone will be in their phones.

They dont want 9-5 black men to have access to p*ssy like that level, ever again.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Was hype about this til I seen Mark Lamont Hill in this shyt. SMH. Time and a place man. Time and a place
I don't wanna be watching no ass shake and then all of a sudden Roland Martin come out of nowhere with commentary :childplease:

Talmbout some:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Was hype about this til I seen Mark Lamont Hill in this shyt. SMH. Time and a place man. Time and a place
I don't wanna be watching no ass shake and then all of a sudden Roland Martin come out of nowhere with commentary :childplease:

Talmbout some:
Marc's job in the doc is to apologize and excuse the chick's behavior.

If they even decide to show Black Male thirst he will be the first to condemn that.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-It's wild to think somebody grandma just pulled her pvssy out @ 1:40 into the documentary
-Mark Lamont Hill seem like that one RA in college that snitch on errbody
-damn Suzuki Samurais did used to be a thing.lol those Amigo jeeps too

-if Luke don't do nothing else, he gon keep NY name in his mouth

-man when natural donkey asses ruled the world :noah:

-damn this shyt got real creepy and sad in a hurry

This ancestor got a big ol munky tho boy....

Last edited: