Freaknik: The Wildest Party Never Told’ documentary Trailer (streaming on Hulu March 21, 2024)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Wife wanted to watch it

I didn't want to

Knew what it would eventually digress to.

The Black male freaky monster

The Black woman being victimized aka protect Black women

We seriously need to stop wanting to re tell the stories of events and times that wasted our times.

All freaknik showed me is that thousands to millions of black people could get together but only to act a dam fool.

Money from that event could have funded institutions all over the country.

But all we wanted to do was shake our ass. Smh

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
its to the point where people legitimately feel scammed because 2 minutes or less into the documentary you see blurred out censored vhs footage that is a complete contradiction to the "wildest party never told" they played in our face. this was a documentary that needed to be given to HBO or somebody thats not going to water down the raw history footage for fear of being too explicit.

i activated and deleted my hulu account within the span of 20 minutes because thats the longest i could tolerate watching that snooze fest of a documentary.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Still need to get around to seeing it

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It was a good documentary but not what the greater public was expecting. The coverage wasn’t slanted to paint man solely as the problem. However, once Atlanta won the Olympics and dudes ain’t know how to be cool and started getting heavy with SA then they had to pull the plug on it. I would suggest folks go to xvideos.com if they wanna find footage and peruse through that.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
It was cool finding out DC was responsible for starting freaknik, and there’s a racist origin to the word picnic which is why the words were changed up from the Le Freak song. I thought it was really from Houdinis freaks come out at night but it predates that song by about 5 years.

Last edited:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I would suggest folks go to xvideos.com if they wanna find footage and peruse through that.

Seeing this same type of gaslighting all over social media as more people complain about the scam job hulu pulled off with this pg13 version of freaknik history.

"Yall just horny and wanna see naked stuff." No people are tired of censorship to appease politically correct cancel culture bullshyt. That's the problem. There are still some adults left that can handle the harsh truth of history without fluff and spin put on it to soften the blow.