Freaknik: The Wildest Party Never Told’ documentary Trailer (streaming on Hulu March 21, 2024)

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
dont-be-a-menace-to-south-central-dont-be-a-menace.gif
imDB doesn’t even list the producers and creators behind this.

Only thing that have on their is Mass Appeal & “Swirl Films”

:mjpls:

:wow: Ain’t saying some foul shyt didn’t happen….but it really seem like everybody getting in on this pysop

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

:wow: Ain’t saying some foul shyt didn’t happen….but it really seem like everybody getting in on this pysop
Luke Campbell and Jermaine Dupri

Daps

doesn’t matter if the producers behind this are “black,” since black faces are routinely used to mask an anti-black agenda. that’s the new tactic. thankfully, black people are beginning to see through it.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
doesn’t matter if the producers behind this are “black,” since black faces are routinely used to mask an anti-black agenda. that’s the new tactic. thankfully, black people are beginning to see through it.

Facts. No matter whose names they put on this, I know it’s not going on Hulu without demonizing Black men. Like others have said, white boys do worse shyt at spring break and Mardi Gras, but media don’t highlight it. Shyt, the white frat boys at my university were known for r*ping girls at parties. Meanwhile, the worst thing that would happen at a black party was maybe a fight breaking out.

Of course, I don’t condone any brother who violated women at Freaknik, but I hate how revisionist history will characterize Freaknik as a “sexual assault fest”, when the majority of those brothas and sistas were just having fun on spring break.