Franklins girlfriend from Snowfall is trending for being unattractive

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
That shyt lokey messed up. I don't whose has it worst her or the new Lisa on Bel Air. Imagine get role of lifetime but any time your character is mentioned on social media :hhh: " who's this ugly bytch, who picked this chunky girl:scust:.why is she the love interest:huhldup:.​

Word lol shyt is fukked up

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
She mid as fukk. Not ugly, but definitely underwhelming for that role. That wig they got her wearing ain't helping either. Only thing going for her is she's not overweight. Other than that she has an old weathered look to her.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
People are truly missing the POINT of not only her character but Franklin’s character as well.

Franklin isn’t the flashy type. He’s worth MILLIONS of dollars and keeps a humble home, doesn’t splurge on jewelry or cars, and doesn’t chase fast women. Franklin values INTELLIGENCE above else. He saw what happened when Jerome went for fine ass Louie (She left him for another WOMAN only to come crawling back months later when the woman got her in some shyt) and when Leon went for thick bodied Wanda (She became a crack head who went and sold the recipe to the Opps) Franklin does NOT VALUE BEAUTY. He values ambition, loyalty, and INTELLIGENCE of which so far Franklin’s new woman Veronica is. She’s actively teaching him and schooling him on the real estate business, which is crucial to him going legit and preparing for life beyond drug dealing. She’s calm and collected in a way that Wanda isn’t. She’s uplifting and loyal in a way that Louise isn’t.

Franklin chose the partner that would serve as an asset to him, as all men SHOULD. Her looks are truly of secondary importance

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted.

Here's Franklin's love interest last season.

She's very pretty compared to his love interest this season.
072917_Adrianna_Mitchell.jpg

She also was working for the opps and was setting Franklin up to be murdered.

Never trust a big butt and a smile. Franklin almost learned the hard way but there’s a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for him

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I agree with what most have said in this thread, and attacking her is wrong.

But this chick is not attractive at all . She not even attractive for regular woman standards. Snowfall is a popular show , of course shewas going to be criticized, but that’s the business she is in . Based off talent , she does an ok job, but it’s not believable .
:comeon:

c00n talk

Being slim/petite/skinny is the standard for women's beauty
any woman with her body type is considered attractive off top
she will get chose over the prettiest fat bytch in the room anywhere on planet earth