Franklins girlfriend from Snowfall is trending for being unattractive

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted.

Here's Franklin's love interest last season.

She's very pretty compared to his love interest this season.
072917_Adrianna_Mitchell.jpg

She's just as average as the other woman.

There's only ONE major difference between them.

:francis:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
As a Native Born Black American,
I think there is a discussion to be had about US Black American culture as matriarchy and 80%single mother rate and the connection to openely casually making fun of women's appearances or women in general.

This seems like this is mostly unique and particular to Native Black American culture.

There is pros and cons to it imo. Because th particular taboo of making fun of women is generally present in other races but not with Black Americans.
But the comedic nature of the culture gives rise to the are and irrevant Black cultural impact on entertainment social media and art or music etc.

I'm not sure if it is internalized anti Blackness or misigonour. Or Black Ameircan conception of the woman not being as fragile, powerless, delicate and gentles as how women are traditionally perceived in other cultures

I probally should make a thread about this

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Also high value men in business (legal and illegal) always dating dimes or bombshells is a MYTH.

In real life many men of means partner with plain jane looking women or even homely women. They prioritize loyalty, temperment, supportive and other personality characteristics and other non superficial features from my observations

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Social media has become a sport for sociopathic behavior. And not every love interest in a drama gotta have the girl next door look
/thread

The reason why I’m getting off that shyt. Twitter is just a bunch of nikkas lending their opinions to shyt they have no clue about or talking in circles. Case in point, Calvin Ridley. Can’t be all sympathetic on Monday about his mental then lead the fake outrage/dunk on nikkas brigade clowning him on Tuesday when he got caught gambling