Franklins girlfriend from Snowfall is trending for being unattractive

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
She’s not even ugly. The collective brain rot we’ve gotten from social media :hhh:

I'm so confused by this thread.

She's attractive, not ugly.

Saying she looks "average" or "regular" is sneak dissing and you know it :ufdup:

The Coli on one again, smh.

And this is coming from the poster who made the "Average" Black Women thread :wow:

RIP @Michael9100 :wow:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all posting every pic except the one going viral on Twitter. To each their own but this is not an attractive woman
20220306-231216.jpg

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y'all posting every pic except the one going viral on Twitter. To each their own but this is not an attractive woman
20220306-231216.jpg
:hhh:

So we suppose see this and not comment. Get outta here with this pc mess. Don't care what her color is. She's not pretty, she ain't average either. She's below average. Period.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I prefer darker-skinned women and she's regular. If you think she's ugly, that says something about you....especially if you're Black.​

You cant debate people whose logic and reasoning abilities are long shot..

If she was light skinned with the same features, they'd be falling over themselves breh..c00ns cant be helped

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Devyn-Tyler-scaled.jpg

Devyn-A.-Tyler-biografia-chi-%C3%A8-et%C3%A0-altezza-peso-figli-marito-Instagram-e-vita-privata.jpg

Devyn_Tyler

image-asset.jpeg

:ehh: best pics I could find from a quick search

All the rest of them weren't good to me but I wouldn't call her ugly. She just needs a lot of help or makeover or something. Plus short skinny chicks not my thing whatsoever but she's not ugly at all. 5-6 range

I only saw people complaining about how she just became his gf out of nowhere but I didn't see anyone saying she was ugly on twitter.
Devyn_Tyler
She looks like a less attractive Tichina Arnold

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
20220306-231216.jpg

Black women need to lose the straight hair, fake hair, or whatever that mop is on her scalp.. thats where the problem lies. Its not a credit but a liability.

They dont realize they have a different facial and bone structure to people with natually straight hair, and our brain does not associate Black women with straight hair so when they put on that wig it becomes something else.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I'mma stick around for more responses.

Cause honestly, I can see both sides of the arguments in here

Twitter, on the other hand, just being hateful and bitter as usual.

They consider Saint a little heartthrob now and let's be clear, those
hoes was mad about Melaine too. Said she was too light skinned
and not good enough for Franklin.

So no girlfriend he picks will satisfy them :yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug:

My only gripes with the new girlfriend is no backstory, and she's coming off
extra pushy, but that's just me.

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Ocean
She’s ok and average

but I guarantee majority of the nikkas all over social media , women they fukk with is average to below average and weighing 230 pounds at 5’6

and majority of the women calling her out is average and below average themselves and most definitely in a whole another weight class