gail-bean-detavio-samuels-02

This chick was bad too

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I mean, she's not the "prettiest"....

devyn-a-tyler-attends-fxs-snowfall-season-5-premiere-at-grandmaster-picture-id1371203754

But she's certainly, not the worst, either (BTW, this is a "flattering" pic above). :lolbron:

:huhldup:

Devyn-Tyler-Wiki.jpg

latest

She's not my type, but I'm "positive" I've knocked down, worse. I wouldn't push her out the bed, or anything. :manny:

Regardless, I can't disrespect this black queen. She's doing a lot more than me, and MOST. I consider her "success", sexy. :ehh:

Not to mention, I see ugly ass BECKYS, all day, everyday on TV. :scust:

To be clear, a cac you fakkits champion, is on the same tier as this girl (facially), as far as I'm concerned....

This bytch is hideous in the face. :gag:
They say beauty is in the symmetry of the face. I never really believed it till right now. Something was always off, but in that second pic, you can really see it……..

Hey features aren’t bad. They just ALL crooked. And put together it makes her face weird and non symmetrical. And that did translate into “ugly” even though I couldn’t put my finger on why until now

Daps
People are truly missing the POINT of not only her character but Franklin’s character as well.

Franklin isn’t the flashy type. He’s worth MILLIONS of dollars and keeps a humble home, doesn’t splurge on jewelry or cars, and doesn’t chase fast women. Franklin values INTELLIGENCE above else. He saw what happened when Jerome went for fine ass Louie (She left him for another WOMAN only to come crawling back months later when the woman got her in some shyt) and when Leon went for thick bodied Wanda (She became a crack head who went and sold the recipe to the Opps) Franklin does NOT VALUE BEAUTY. He values ambition, loyalty, and INTELLIGENCE of which so far Franklin’s new woman Veronica is. She’s actively teaching him and schooling him on the real estate business, which is crucial to him going legit and preparing for life beyond drug dealing. She’s calm and collected in a way that Wanda isn’t. She’s uplifting and loyal in a way that Louise isn’t.

Franklin chose the partner that would serve as an asset to him, as all men SHOULD. Her looks are truly of secondary importance
He's probably a sapiosexual. This is why I avoid people who focus on people all day. Who gives a fukk? It obviously means you're talking shyt about me behind my back and only hanging out to find shyt to talk shyt about. Cut nikkas like that off with the quickness I don't like chatty patty nikkas. People like that are miserable and annoying to be around. It's like people don't realize there is an entire world of other people out there I'm just going to cut you off.:mjlol: I'm trying to chill and smoke some weed :mjlol: People are so toxic I feel sorry for people who focus on what people think all day.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
She's just as average as the other woman.

There's only ONE major difference between them.

:francis:

That's a damn lie and you know it. :russ:

And that broad aint even that dark.

You act like she's Duckie Thot or something, she's everyday average Black

As a Native Born Black American,
I think there is a discussion to be had about US Black American culture as matriarchy and 80%single mother rate and the connection to openely casually making fun of women's appearances or women in general.

This seems like this is mostly unique and particular to Native Black American culture.

There is pros and cons to it imo. Because th particular taboo of making fun of women is generally present in other races but not with Black Americans.
But the comedic nature of the culture gives rise to the are and irrevant Black cultural impact on entertainment social media and art or music etc.

I'm not sure if it is internalized anti Blackness or misigonour. Or Black Ameircan conception of the woman not being as fragile, powerless, delicate and gentles as how women are traditionally perceived in other cultures

I probally should make a thread about this

Stop:rudy:

We make fukk of White folks, Asians, Latinos, and everything else too.

That's one of the reasons that people look to our comedians (Murphy, Pryor, Chappelle) for the standard of what's funny.

This idea that we're just in the hood hating ourselves is ridiculous .

nikkaz give ZERO fukks about if your skin color is White, Black, or Green, nikkaz will clown you.

People are truly missing the POINT of not only her character but Franklin’s character as well.

Franklin isn’t the flashy type. He’s worth MILLIONS of dollars and keeps a humble home, doesn’t splurge on jewelry or cars, and doesn’t chase fast women. Franklin values INTELLIGENCE above else. He saw what happened when Jerome went for fine ass Louie (She left him for another WOMAN only to come crawling back months later when the woman got her in some shyt) and when Leon went for thick bodied Wanda (She became a crack head who went and sold the recipe to the Opps) Franklin does NOT VALUE BEAUTY. He values ambition, loyalty, and INTELLIGENCE of which so far Franklin’s new woman Veronica is. She’s actively teaching him and schooling him on the real estate business, which is crucial to him going legit and preparing for life beyond drug dealing. She’s calm and collected in a way that Wanda isn’t. She’s uplifting and loyal in a way that Louise isn’t.

Franklin chose the partner that would serve as an asset to him, as all men SHOULD. Her looks are truly of secondary importance

This is actually a good post and makes a lot of sense:ehh:

:comeon:

c00n talk

Being slim/petite/skinny is the standard for women's beauty
any woman with her body type is considered attractive off top
she will get chose over the prettiest fat bytch in the room anywhere on planet earth

Who told you that all skinny women were considered attractive?
zmyIfZs.png

There's plenty of skinny White women like Sarah Jessica Parker & Maggie Gyllenhaal that are clowned for being ugly. :russ:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Franklin ain't a flashy nikka tbh

This is believable, but damn even the scholar turned crackhead with the shifty ass weave/wig looked better

edit: that ain't a wig, her hairline is just in bolivia, my fault

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Damn I guess people don’t care that the actress playing her is a real person smfh.
Folks probably don't understand what the job of the make up artist and wardrobe departments are, she ain't supposed to look like a IG thot for the show:comeon:

she probably got that pretty puddy
Long second toe :whoo:

Devyn-A--Tyler-Feet-5154118.jpg

Devyn-A--Tyler-Feet-5154112.jpg
Devyn-A--Tyler-Feet-5656975.jpg

Y'all just ain't post flattering pics of this woman, she alright to me, would get ate up:eat::steviej:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
She's 3, which is fine, the rest of you saying she's attractive have to also understand that you have low standards and would fukk anything. For me, no drug tyc00n would/should have an ugly wife....however, it is accurate to real life. Escobar's wife was/is a 4, easily. Mainly because they're fukking and snorting coke off of the 8's and 9's, they're fukking on the side.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
On one hand dark skin women don't get enough love in hollywood...

Now a dark-skinned woman got a role and now it's "ew but she ugly"..

They mad he don't got a litebrite?
:mjpls:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, she's not the "prettiest"....

devyn-a-tyler-attends-fxs-snowfall-season-5-premiere-at-grandmaster-picture-id1371203754

But she's certainly, not the worst, either (BTW, this is a "flattering" pic above). :lolbron:

:huhldup:

Devyn-Tyler-Wiki.jpg

latest

She's not my type, but I'm "positive" I've knocked down, worse. I wouldn't push her out the bed, or anything. :manny:

Regardless, I can't disrespect this black queen. She's doing a lot more than me, and MOST. I consider her "success", sexy. :ehh:

Not to mention, I see ugly ass BECKYS, all day, everyday on TV. :scust:

To be clear, a cac you fakkits champion, is on the same tier as this girl (facially), as far as I'm concerned....

This bytch is hideous in the face. :gag:

I see a beautiful black woman.

The Kardashians and their ill have really distorted what beauty is.

That's sad.