The majority of people making fun of her aren't black men:sas2:

giphy.gif

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Devyn-Tyler-scaled.jpg

Devyn-A.-Tyler-biografia-chi-%C3%A8-et%C3%A0-altezza-peso-figli-marito-Instagram-e-vita-privata.jpg

Devyn_Tyler

image-asset.jpeg

:ehh: best pics I could find from a quick search

All the rest of them weren't good to me but I wouldn't call her ugly. She just needs a lot of help or makeover or something. Plus short skinny chicks not my thing whatsoever but she's not ugly at all. 5-6 range

I only saw people complaining about how she just became his gf out of nowhere but I didn't see anyone saying she was ugly on twitter.
Devyn_Tyler

She like the fine version of CCH Pounder:mjgrin:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats unattractive about her? The fact she don't dress like a slore? I mean none of the chicks on the show except Mel were all that pretty.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Right. Folks are gonna turn this into colorism, even though white boys have been giving Maggy Gyllenhal and Sarah Jessica Parker that same treatment for years.
Facts about this ugly white woman. White dudes go heavy with the disses on her! :mjlol: Even @Love Bizarre wouldn't get with her! :bryan:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
I'd date her. She look like a fit normal chick. But then again I'm just an average Joe who's not into that Instagram build a thot look.

Are there hotter women than her? Most definitely!

Is she that beat that it needs to be topic of conversation on here an social media? He'll nah.

Uglier women get posted here all the time.