Franklins girlfriend from Snowfall is trending for being unattractive

stave

Superstar
Daps
Devyn-Tyler-scaled.jpg

Devyn-A.-Tyler-biografia-chi-%C3%A8-et%C3%A0-altezza-peso-figli-marito-Instagram-e-vita-privata.jpg

Devyn_Tyler

image-asset.jpeg

:ehh: best pics I could find from a quick search

All the rest of them weren't good to me but I wouldn't call her ugly. She just needs a lot of help or makeover or something. Plus short skinny chicks not my thing whatsoever but she's not ugly at all. 5-6 range

I only saw people complaining about how she just became his gf out of nowhere but I didn't see anyone saying she was ugly on twitter.
Devyn_Tyler

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Unfortunate for the actress. She’s not ugly - just average

She’s a character who seems like an asset to his growing empire so her value is not limited to her looks but the problem is she doesn’t have the attractiveness of what you would think a 24 year old multimillionaire drug dealer in 80s LA would have on his arms.

Additionally, her character was introduced out of the blue so the audience has no emotional connection to her or seen any character development so it’s hard to understand why he’s with her.

It doesn’t help that Franklin’s past love interests were way better looking

Last edited:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Devyn-Tyler-scaled.jpg

Devyn-A.-Tyler-biografia-chi-%C3%A8-et%C3%A0-altezza-peso-figli-marito-Instagram-e-vita-privata.jpg

Devyn_Tyler

image-asset.jpeg

All the rest of them weren't good to me but I wouldn't call her ugly. She just needs a lot of help or makeover or something. Plus short skinny chicks not my thing whatsoever but she's not ugly at all. 5-6 range

I only saw people complaining about how she just became his gf out of nowhere but I didn't see anyone saying she was ugly on twitter.
Devyn_Tyler

It has to be the hair and how is she dressed in the show . She looks better in these pics. Still looks out of place though .

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I'm only on season 2 of snowfall but I swear to fukking Christ these internet Twitter drones are absolutely reprehensible. Just a bunch of vultures that latch on to some kind of controversial topic and they run with it en masse.

Honestly these types as well as the super sensitive, super political types on there make me sick.

I hate when it gets brought up on here.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish we get a back story on her character. Hate when we go 5-6 episodes Des deep without a explanation. Where the hell she come from for starters? But she okay. Even though it's set in the 80s (well this season is late 80s I believe) shawty not ugly but she DOES comes across as old fashioned from her attire to her mannerisms imo.

Right. Which is a bit odd in comparison to us being aware of the history with Melody and Tanosse. And it’s not like he’s casually dating her, he’s trusting her with being aware of his true line of business and also washing/investing his money. And he done seeded that up. The only thing we know about her is that she is big into the whole spiritual/feeling vibes arena.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She's not bad looking:gucci: I haven't watched this season as they lost me with the writing last season. I thought he had the same woman from last season who I thought was :takedat:

New girl ain't unattractive.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I've said the same thing about Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Her being anyone's love interest in a movie is not believable.
Right. Folks are gonna turn this into colorism, even though white boys have been giving Maggy Gyllenhal and Sarah Jessica Parker that same treatment for years.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Ngl I was so confused when she appeared on the season opener … she’s not cute at all. I hate this entire story line.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Devyn-Tyler-scaled.jpg

Devyn_Tyler

image-asset.jpeg

Devyn_Tyler

She look like stephon Urkel :mjlol: