Franklins girlfriend from Snowfall is trending for being unattractive

Made Man

All Star
Daps
:hubie: I guess beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder .I seen all types of spins in this thread .

First comes the militants who attack, even though there has been nothing but beautiful black woman being discussed in comparison in this thread . No cacs and I don’t think I even seen anybody put forth any overrated lighskins (like a Zendaya). I guess black dudes ain’t allowed to discuss an underwhelming chick being the main love interest in one of the most popular shows of the last few years . That comes with the fame and notoriety.

Then someone said this is what real black woman look like :heh:. I mean , yea… of course some look like this, just like any other race has their below average woman . But idk how anyone can imply that most black women look like this….to start , she don’t even have any type of figure and most black women are not below average -average , that is an insult.

And then , the woman below was downgraded in an attempt to prop the below average chick up. I do realize this is probably her best pick but it still blows anything the other has out the water .

Google Image Result for https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/snowfall/images/6/60/Adrianna_Mitchell.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20210330060356

With all that being said . The current actor whose playing the GF(Devyn Tyler ) ain’t do anything wrong. I just don’t like the casting. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is a veteran agent who is playing Franklin. Her casting It’s jarring and takes you out of the immersion of the show .

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see normal/regular looking couples all the time.

I think social media has further distorted people’s comprehension of beauty and attractiveness. Granted it’s something personal - although influenced by outside factors - but to act like every nikkas has to like/be with an IG model is weird

You might exchange some words with her and realize she’s the coolest chick on the planet, willing to build with you. You not gon get with someone you like on multiple levels cause she don’t look like a centerfold?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I've said the most unbelievable thing about that Invisible Man movie was not that turning invisible stuff...it was some rich guy being obsessed with Elisabeth Moss.

I so wanna spoiler this movie tho......still.

It just has a damn good convo.
Except it will ruin the fun of the discussion in real time for this movie tho.

Art Barr

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Can’t lie, when I first saw her I thought she looked way too old to be Franklin’s girlfriend. She’s not ugly, just super regular and it’s hard to believe Franklin couldn’t do better.

I will say, the way people are destroying her is way too far, no black person is ugly anyway :mjpls:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I mean, she's not the "prettiest"....

devyn-a-tyler-attends-fxs-snowfall-season-5-premiere-at-grandmaster-picture-id1371203754

But she's certainly, not the worst, either (BTW, this is a "flattering" pic above). :lolbron:

:huhldup:

Devyn-Tyler-Wiki.jpg

latest

She's not my type, but I'm "positive" I've knocked down, worse. I wouldn't push her out the bed, or anything. :manny:

Regardless, I can't disrespect this black queen. She's doing a lot more than me, and MOST. I consider her "success", sexy. :ehh:

Not to mention, I see ugly ass BECKYS, all day, everyday on TV. :scust:

To be clear, a cac you fakkits champion, is on the same tier as this girl (facially), as far as I'm concerned....

This bytch is hideous in the face. :gag:

Thank you.
I have no idea wtf people be seeing.
when they see her ug-lass....

Brad pitt made total sense to dump her for angelina.
Oh and fukk snowfall.
As it had a chance to tell the story frfr and did wtf fox does.

fukk that show.

Art Barr

Art Barr

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Patrice O’Neal :patrice: said the same thing and had me :mjlol:

That was his only real critique of The Dark Knight. He could not get over the fact that the most powerful Prosecutor in Gotham and the Billionaire Playboy/Caped Crusader would both simp over her.
He blatantly said she was too ugly for that and he was right :russ:

He was definitely right, it was so bad that it stuck out from the plot. Horrible casting

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I've said the same thing about Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Her being anyone's love interest in a movie is not believable.

Let's not forget about Sarah Jessica Parker and her whole crew. People basically called her a horse faced hoe for 10 years. Said her crew not attractive enough to be doing all that Sex in the City nonsense.

Social media has become a sport for sociopathic behavior. And not every love interest in a drama gotta have the girl next door look

Since when is calling people ugly sociopathic? It's the same shyt people do in conversation every single day. Men, women, children, everyone.

Social media has made people permanent victims out here. Stop it.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Some of you all are being lazy with this light vs. dark skin take knowing damn well this show and other recent popular black shows (e.g., Power, Bel-Air, BMF) feature darker skinned women who are universally accepted as attractive.

In my eyes, she’s average but I’m not going out of my way to shyt on her

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
IT'S MESSED UP TO SAY THAT SHE CAN'T BE A MAIN LOVE INTEREST. UGLY WOMEN GETTING SMASHED AND MARRIED EVERYDAY.

JUST SAYING THAT FEEDS A NEGATIVE PERCEPTION OF BEAUTY. IT'S EVEN WORSE SEEING IT COME FROM BLACK PEOPLE. WE BEEN FIGHTING A EUROPEAN STANDARD OF BEAUTY TOO LONG TO DO THIS TO OUR OWN.

Preach.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
All y'all saying she's ugly need new eyes shorty is gorgeous.

Natural...golden brown skin...those eyes...that voice... she's a quality woman from looks alone.

Our generation is so desensitized it's laughable at this point.

If I was single n bumped into her in the mall I'd try to bag.