Franklins girlfriend from Snowfall is trending for being unattractive

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I prefer darker-skinned women and she's regular. If you think she's ugly, that says something about you....especially if you're Black.​

Nah it says something about 2022 where you can't call a retard, retard.. The bytch is ugly if she was white, ugly, light skinned? Ugly.. Her facial features are ugly.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
She's just as average as the other woman.

There's only ONE major difference between them.

:francis:
U trying too hard. U think muthafukkas would be talking if Lupita or some shyt was the love interest? And there’s plenty of darker actresses that got mad love in the black community so that’s cap. nikkas loved Sharane(AJ Johnson) more than Sydney(Tisha Campbell) in House Party. nikkas loved Pam(Taschina Arnold) more than Gina(Tisha Campbell). nikkas loved the old Aunt Viv over the newer one. Nia Long in everything she was in. Duncan’s girl in Class Act over Blade’s girl who was beautiful ass Karyn Parsons so she wasn’t a slouch either. nikkas loved Kim from a Different World with her great skin, perfect teeth, pretty smile and great body. She also had a great head on her shoulders. Naomi Campbell was that chick back then. Keisha(Taral Hicks) over T(T Boz) in Belly. Best lookin girl in Friday was Nia Long while the worst girls were lighter. Felicia and Craig’s girl. Bottom line is stop putting all this color struck shyt on black people. Just cause nikkas think shorty ain’t cute don’t mean it’s cause she’s dark skinned. It’s just cause she ain’t cute. It’s wrong to clown her on social media but nikkas don’t gotta bullshyt and act like she ain’t below average for lead love interest standards either.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I've said the same thing about Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Her being anyone's love interest in a movie is not believable.

Patrice O’Neal :patrice: said the same thing and had me :mjlol:

That was his only real critique of The Dark Knight. He could not get over the fact that the most powerful Prosecutor in Gotham and the Billionaire Playboy/Caped Crusader would both simp over her.
He blatantly said she was too ugly for that and he was right :russ:

Bro... I ain't into all that disrespecting people over their looks...
And I can find something attractive in most women...
Im a degenerate...

But shorty's unattractiveness in that movie was a bit distracting...

I've never felt that way about a character in a movie before...

And I'm being dead serious...not even trying to be funny

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:usure:

Judging by how much you wrote, that's ironic.​

She's not ugly. She's regular.​

Nothing stands out negatively or positively.​
Nah I just bodied yo argument it’s stupid fam. There’s plenty of beautiful brown and darker skinned actresses who nikkas had crushes on. Stop the fukk shyt. U think nikkas was shytting on Gabrielle Unions looks? fukk outta here fam. Lol. Bottom line is shorty ain’t cute like that. She looks kinda awkward. She’s barely average as far as real life standards but she def below average for lead love interest standards and it ain’t about her complexion cause keepin it real she ain’t that dark. I think it’s WACK for the internet to be clowning her tho.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Thread has turned into a bunch of internet lurkers who couldn't even get with a woman on her level in real life projecting a fantasy.

Talking bout she "mid" "average" "regular" while they probably look like
man-watching-a-sports-match-and-eating-burger-picture-id1186092495

I don't get it. Only horny 13 year olds who never get to go outside think like this.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Y'all will say this and then also be surprised that wealthy powerful men in REAL LIFE are with average women...

Or that men cheat on "DIMES" with average women

Seriously now....who are the coli dudes that go outside?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Like nikkaz couldn't post more pictures for muthafukaz who don't watch tv shows....

I wanna get a good look at this bytch.

And I'm too lazy to google