FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
A story can't be both debunked and unsolved, its an oxymoron

We can apply that fallacy to the Russian Conspiracy as well

The Seth Rich conspiracy theory is the shadow to the Russian conspiracy theory, beyond metaphorically.

The theory that the DNC murdered Seth Rich due to him leaking to Wikileaks has been debunked. Several times.

There is no reason to assume a cover up if you have no evidence.

As I said before, starting with a conclusion that a cover-up exists and then trying to find facts that support that conclusion is flawed reasoning.

:cambybp:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
@greenygreen

Are you black? You said you know nothing about the topic of white genocide in Africa.

I find it hard to believe someone black saying this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The theory that the DNC murdered Seth Rich due to him leaking to Wikileaks has been debunked. Several times.

There is no reason to assume a cover up if you have no evidence.

As I said before, starting with a conclusion that a cover-up exists and then trying to find facts that support that conclusion is flawed reasoning.

:cambybp:

Only if you're a dumbass who is invested into bs peedlers on the alt-right.

Literally 17 intelligence agencies, Flynn BS, Manafort's BS and Trump's actions refute your post to it's absolute. That's not even counting the ex-CIA chief confirming it. All this results in more credibility and substance than Rod Wheeler and Kim Dotcom.

Unreal.

Do you have evidence that Trump colluded with Russia to impact the election?

If not then your in the same boat as the Seth Rich/Alt-Righters in their conspiracy

Because if "no evidence" is why you concluded that the Seth Rich conspiracy has been debunked then the Russian Conspiracy has been "debunked" as well by people of authority

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Do you have evidence that Trump colluded with Russia to impact the election?

If not then your in the same boat as the Seth Rich/Alt-Righters in their conspiracy

Because if "no evidence" is why you concluded that the Seth Rich conspiracy has been debunked then the Russian Conspiracy has been "debunked" as well by people of authority
Link me to a post where I said Trump himself has colluded with the Russians. Don't post BS because you have no argument.

Also link me to a person of authority in intelligence that has denied the 'Russian conspiracy'.

Only a dumbass would compare the Russian interference into the election and numerous unorthodox contacts with Trump's campaign to a conspiracy theory that went nowhere last summer and was re-ignited by a known discredited person such as Rod Wheeler and perennial bullshytter Kim Dotcom. Which has now been denied completely by Fox News and the family has repeatedly has said has no basis in truth.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Link me to a post where I said Trump himself has colluded with the Russians. Don't post BS because you have no argument.

Also link me to a person of authority in intelligence that has denied the 'Russian conspiracy'.

Only a dumbass would compare the the Russian interference into the election and numerous unorthodox contacts with Trump's campaign to a conspiracy theory that went nowhere last summer and was re-ignited by a known discredited person such as Rod Wheeler and perennial bullshytter Kim Dotcom. Which has now been denied completely by Fox News and the family has repeatedly has said has no basis in truth.

Breaking : Russia's ambassador to United Nations found dead in NYC

Loose ends or Russian officials with loose mouths. :mjcup:

That dossier is probably nearly all true and Russia didn't want it to be known. :mjcup:

Makes it harder for Trump to drop sanctions without calls for foul play. :mjcup:

Or he died of a natural heart attack. Thing is we won't know either way. :wow:

Not only are you suggesting the Dossier is true which meant Trump is colluding with Russia

You are suggesting that a Russian ambassador was assassinated because he had a "loose mouth" which is exact same thing the Seth Rich/"Alt-right" conspiracy theorists are suggesting

:picard:

toasty.png

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
so basically a wall of text saying you ain't watch none of the videos and will keep going on tangents
:dead: you posted a wall of videos to a decidedly non wall of text (it was like 6 sentences) and wanna talk about tangents? im not debating some looney freeper shyt with you, im taking shots at your credibility so people know not to waste time with you

but you respond with

youtube videos

about some bullshyt

youtube videos about some bullshyt is the sole page of the "LISTEN UP SHEEPLE YOU'RE ALL MSM DRONES" internet playbook

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:dead: you posted a wall of videos to a decidedly non wall of text (it was like 6 sentences) and wanna talk about tangents? im not debating some looney freeper shyt with you, im taking shots at your credibility so people know not to waste time with you

but you respond with

youtube videos

about some bullshyt

youtube videos about some bullshyt is the sole page of the "LISTEN UP SHEEPLE YOU'RE ALL MSM DRONES" internet playbook

More like listen people, don't be sheeplizled by the "I'm MsM and I say so" mantra....again you ignore the videos and go off on tangents. Gotcha. :manny:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm MsM and I say so
nobody is doing this but you tho :gucci:

swap out "MsM" for "youtubers and bloggers" and that's your ONLY argument

whether i watch videos or not is not important, because i dont care to discuss anything with you except to point out that you're an arrogant hypocrite. thanks for engaging

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
nobody is doing this but you tho :gucci:

swap out "MsM" for "youtubers and bloggers" and that's your ONLY argument

whether i watch videos or not is not important, because i dont care to discuss anything with you except to point out that you're an arrogant hypocrite. thanks for engaging

Blatantly False.

Everytime non-MsM sources are brought up...within two posts somebody is claiming this thread is white supremacist or is alt-right or fake news.

You can literally go to previous 2 pages and see this in action...

If allowing myself to hear both sides of stories aka objectivity makes me arrogant then you right.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Blatantly False.

Everytime non-MsM sources are brought up...within two posts somebody is claiming this thread is white supremacist or is alt-right or fake news.

You can literally go to previous 2 pages and see this in action...
are you slow?

calling a source invalid does not mean someone is automatically validating a source that counters the first source's claim. you really think that if someone says your sources are full of shyt, that means they MUST be an avid cheerleader and consumer of mainstream media, without any question of its reports and without any reflection

and what is your response to people rightfully claiming your sources are bullshyt? you just call them MSM drones, and then demand coherent arguments when you have none except "here have a video, and please ignore the white supremacist militia movement propaganda on the same channel" :russ:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
There is no credibility behind this, now that fox retracted, and the family lawyered up, I hope they go after infowars next, and that would be 3 retractions from those smut peddlars in 3 months. I actually listen to Alex Jones everyday now, because he is a passionate character, and I love to hear him lately being so pained and unhinged. I have no idea how anybody could be "red pilled" by the clown and his network of trolls. I am very glad he lost his kids, because it really is karma for all the lies and hate he spews, so he is getting a taste of his own medicine, maybe he can feel the pain he puts other people through. He is a liar, an evil troll, a racist, bigot. He will get his comeuppance, I hope he just does the world a favor and ones himself, but please do it live, on the air