FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@greenygreen

Here are some deleted tweets from this white supremacist about us inferior blacks.

"Blacks use guns for murder. Whites use guns to kill themselves. You can’t talk “gun voilence” without defining terms, being honest."

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) June 12, 2016

"Remember when I said I don’t argue w/blacks? Twitter is a new form of segregation, do not go to “black twitter.” https://t.co/89dCO8lUPQ"

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) August 29, 2016

he didn't call anybody inferior he talked about black/white gun use if u disagree with the quote thats fine, say why you disagree but just calling him racist keeps you dumb

why would he go to black twitter when we just gonna call him racist?

sorry im not that sensitive those quotes dont offend me

now would you address his statements in the video?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Everyone in this thread: "Fox News retracted the story, Hannity fell back, Wikileaks has promoted the theory without explicitly confirming Rich as a source, and the family debunked the story and is pleading with people to drop the conspiracy angle." :dahell:

@newworldafro: "Yeah but the MSM lies everyday, y'all are sheep, open your eyes" :sadbron:

Why are y'all still replying to this clown? :heh:

Family debunked what story?

the projection of @newworldafro

he goes hard as shyt for right wing dongs and if you point out their lack of credibility, he accuses you of being an MSM stan :mjlol: all under the guise of objectivity. actually guise is the wrong word, he really thinks he's being objective

bruh just because you identify as being "the other guy" doesn't mean everyone else identifies as "the mainstream guy". intelligent and rational people don't care about news figures being torn down, they got dan rather and brian williams out the paint quickly and those dudes were icons to moderate/center-left types. when they fukked up, everyone knew it was time to go

but your mans are out here apologizing for previous reports and admitting under oath they make shyt up and you're on a mission to let us know that this is all part of the game :russ:

get the fukk outta here :heh:

So basically a wall of text saying you ain't watch none of the videos and will keep going on tangents. Gotcha.

Let me throw in these videos again, cause I know how folks like to tiptoe around information they can't properly rebuke.

So you can hear from the horses' mouth of people actually asking basic/normal criminal journalistic investigatory questions about this specific case. Yall not obligated to watch it, but this is what journalism looks like......not "I'm MsM and I say so" :scust:

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

:mjlol: Commit logical fallacies brehs...

Starting a story with the conclusion ("How We Know the DNC is Covering Up Seth Rich's Murder") and then trying to line up facts that support that conclusion is flawed reasoning. :martinbp:

You and Cernovitch are begging the question. You already believe that there's a DNC cover-up in the first place, and that makes the "facts" line up a particular way. :denzelcmonson::blackvoter:

No one invested in this story has provided proof that such a cover up exists. If you're biased against the DNC, then you're more likely to assume there is without evidence.

Do better son :cambybp:

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

Are you fukking kidding me now?

Yes you can fukking be a racist white supremacist depending on your opinion regarding race.

So someone saying that black people are committing genocide against white people in south Africa doesn't make him a lying racist and a white supremacist?

There is no white genocide in south Africa.

Someone who said black people use guns for murders and said he doesn't argue with blacks isn't a racist white supremacist?

i dont know nothing bout the topic of white genocide in africa,

but if i wanted to find out about it i would research the topic and not just call somebody racist for saying there's a white genocide in africa

argue with facts and you nip all the 'white genocide in africa' talk in the bud, call somebody racist just validates him futher in his mind and there's no dialouge, he keeps saying what he wants to say and you keep calling him racist on the circle goes on forever

til it gets physical, civil war anyone?

and no speaking on the way blacks/whites use guns aint racist if you disagree fine make an argument using evidence, nip it in the bud

sorry for derailing thread im done with the subject

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Family debunked what story?

That there is a conspiracy surrounding Seth Rich's death involving the DNC. They have personally asked several media figures to stop using their son's death to leverage a political agenda against the DNC/Liberals/et al. Here's an op-ed written by Seth's parents in the Washington Post:

Opinion | We’re Seth Rich’s parents. Stop politicizing our son’s murder.

Quote:

Still, conservative news outlets and commentators continue, day after painful day, to peddle discredited conspiracy theories that Seth was killed after having provided WikiLeaks with emails from the DNC. Those theories, which some reporters have since retracted, are baseless, and they are unspeakably cruel.

We know that Seth’s personal email and his personal computer were both inspected by detectives early in the investigation and that the inspection revealed no evidence of any communications with anyone at WikiLeaks or anyone associated with WikiLeaks. Nor did that inspection reveal any evidence that Seth had leaked DNC emails to WikiLeaks or to anyone else. Indeed, those who have suggested that Seth’s role as a data analyst at the DNC gave him access to a wide trove of emails are simply incorrect — Seth’s job was to develop analytical models to encourage voters to turn out to vote.

:cambybp:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
That there is a conspiracy surrounding Seth Rich's death involving the DNC. They have personally asked several media figures to stop using their son's death to leverage a political agenda against the DNC/Liberals/et al. Here's an op-ed written by Seth's parents in the Washington Post:

Opinion | We’re Seth Rich’s parents. Stop politicizing our son’s murder.

Quote:

With all due respect to them, they aren't investigators.

Talking about politicizing the family has a DNC attack dog, Brad Bauman, as their spokesperson....‘That’s patently false!’ Seth Rich family spokesman denies DNC is paying him

" Brad Bauman, a professional Democratic crisis public-relations consultant who has frequently criticized President Donald Trump, abruptly ended a call with WND when asked about his connection to the DNC.

“That is patently 100 percent false!” he shouted, when asked if he was hired by the DNC, just before disconnecting the call.

Bauman refused to indicate who is paying his salary.

He is a consultant with Pastorum Group in Washington, D.C., a firm with progressive ties. In his role as a communications consultant, Bauman offers “strategic communications advice to Democratic candidates and labor unions,” his LinkedIn page states. The Pastorum Group Facebook page features many comments blasting Republicans and Trump, and members of the firm even protested President Trump’s 100th day in office.

From 2011 to 2014, Bauman was executive director of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, according to his LinkedIn page. He “worked with major progressive allies to craft and push progressive agenda items in Congress” and “founded Progressive Action PAC.”

Heavy.com reported that Bauman has called for civil disobedience to push for an “independent investigation of Russia.” "

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The life and death of the Seth Rich conspiracy theory

Over seven frenzied days, Dotcom had become a leading purveyor of the theory that Rich, a staffer at the Democratic National Committee who was shot dead near his home in Northeast Washington last summer, had supplied DNC documents to WikiLeaks and was killed as a result. Multiple security analysts and an FBI investigation have tied the release to hackers with ties to Russia. D.C. police have said repeatedly that they think Rich was slain in a random robbery attempt.

According to experts and Rich’s family, the emailed invitation from welcome@mega.nz appeared to be an attempt to gain access to Rich’s email. Joel Rich, who maintains his late son’s Gmail account, did not click the link. Meanwhile, Dotcom was promising on Twitter to prove that the younger Rich had been in contact with WikiLeaks — and Fox News host Sean Hannity was telling his 2.37 million Twitter followers to be ready for a revelation.

The latest revelation — that a hacker from New Zealand may have been trying as recently as this week to hack into Rich’s email — offered fresh evidence that the conspiracy theory is false. Dotcom, it seemed, may have been willing to create a fake archive of emails from Rich to “prove” his role in the DNC hack.

“It looks like someone set up a fake Gmail account, then used that Gmail account to create the Mega account,” said James Lewis, cybersecurity expert and a senior vice president at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. “This part is pretty standard. Mega then checks with Gmail to see if the account exists, which is Mega’s somewhat cheesy way of authenticating identity. You then get to set up the Mega account. It’s a system designed to enable pseudonyms and fake identities.”

Mega.nz, a data security company that Dotcom founded, did not respond to a request for comment.

This is the guy these conspiracy freaks are betting all their money on. :pachaha:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
just cause you have an opinion on a matter regarding race dont make you a white-supremacist

can you counter what he's saying in the video, no

yall cant have a discussion on any topic without calling somebody racist/c00n its pathetic and gets you nowhere
You're pretty pathetic.

Shouldn't even be posting about Seth Rich after linking me that bullshyt Seth parents video in that bushed thread.

Even resorting to posting a Cernovich video.

Sad!

With all due respect to them, they aren't investigators.

Talking about politicizing the family has a DNC attack dog, Brad Bauman, as their spokesperson....‘That’s patently false!’ Seth Rich family spokesman denies DNC is paying him
I guess the Seth family is compromised. :wow:

And the MPD is fully compromised as well, even though they've been investigating for nearly a year and have no evidence in these conspiracy theory claims.

This is a nationwide conspiracy and it's only being pushed for the truth by the same people who were heavily into pizza-gate. :troll:

Oh and, don't ignore that CNN video you posted which I debunked incredibly easy too. :troll:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A story can't be both debunked and unsolved, its an oxymoron
:mjlol: Commit logical fallacies brehs...

Starting a story with the conclusion ("How We Know the DNC is Covering Up Seth Rich's Murder") and then trying to line up facts that support that conclusion is flawed reasoning. :martinbp:

We can apply that fallacy to the Russian Conspiracy as well

The Seth Rich conspiracy theory is the shadow to the Russian conspiracy theory, beyond metaphorically.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Ok....well neither is MsM......:yeshrug:...we even..

Nice deflection, but your whole claim is debunked son. :ahhahaha:

Your theory about DNC cover up has no evidence, and when I called you on it, your response is to change the subject and insult MSM. Meaning you have no response. :cottonmouthlaugh:

Hold this L :bpumad:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
A story can't be both debunked and unsolved, its an oxymoron

We can apply that fallacy to the Russian Conspiracy as well

The Seth Rich conspiracy theory is the shadow to the Russian conspiracy theory, beyond metaphorically.
Only if you're a dumbass who is invested into bs peedlers on the alt-right.

Literally 17 intelligence agencies, Flynn BS, Manafort's BS and Trump's actions refute your post to it's absolute. That's not even counting the ex-CIA chief confirming it. All this results in more credibility and substance than Rod Wheeler and Kim Dotcom.

Unreal.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
i dont know nothing bout the topic of white genocide in africa,

:why:

but if i wanted to find out about it i would research the topic and not just call somebody racist for saying there's a white genocide in africa

:mindblown:

argue with facts and you nip all the 'white genocide in africa' talk in the bud, call somebody racist just validates him futher in his mind and there's no dialouge, he keeps saying what he wants to say and you keep calling him racist on the circle goes on forever

:dwillhuh:

You have got to be kidding me.

There is no white genocide in south Africa or Africa.

I don't need to research this.

Only racist white supremacist believe in this nonsense.

and no speaking on the way blacks/whites use guns aint racist if you disagree fine make an argument using evidence, nip it in the bud

:snoop:

Okay, let me get this straight, black people use guns for murder and whites use it to kill themselves.

So does that mean that whites don't use guns for murder? It just that sometimes they use it to commit suicide?

But on the other hand blacks use guns for murder.

And you really want me to argue this bullshyt that doesn't make any sense?

You telling me that type of thinking isn't racist?