FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You're pushing a debunked conspiracy about a murdered kid. There's nothing civil about it.
the way you go after this topic means to me there is something to this story... you only push mainstream above board topics and angles.

Stop telling on yourself

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
are you slow?

calling a source invalid does not mean someone is automatically validating a source that counters the first source's claim. you really think that if someone says your sources are full of shyt, that means they MUST be an avid cheerleader and consumer of mainstream media, without any question of its reports and without any reflection

and what is your response to people rightfully claiming your sources are bullshyt? you just call them MSM drones, and then demand coherent arguments when you have none except "here have a video, and please ignore the white supremacist militia movement propaganda on the same channel" :russ:

I could write a Great Wall of Text....or I can take you directly to the source........:hula:.....either way.

I've said it up here countless times.......Facts/Truth do not always come from people or sources that you are going to agree with all the time. It's a hard lesson to learn, but you are richer for it...

Again the videos...watch the videos. Otherwise, I'm just repeating myself.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
.Facts/Truth do not always come from people or sources that you are going to agree with all the time. It's a hard lesson to learn, but you are richer for it...
how often do you apply that mantra to NBC?

funny how you dont actually reply to me, you just post a video and then tell me to watch it

we all get in over our head sometimes lil buddy

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Breaking : Russia's ambassador to United Nations found dead in NYC

Not only are you suggesting the Dossier is true which meant Trump is colluding with Russia

You are suggesting that a Russian ambassador was assassinated because he had a "loose mouth" which is exact same thing the Seth Rich/"Alt-right" conspiracy theorists are suggesting

:picard:

toasty.png

Incredible. Putin's history of clapping down dissidents and loose ends is comparable to a murder that has absolutely zero evidence of any link to DNC or Russian conspiracy (No authority has even hinted that is the case, which isn't even comparable to the noise the 'Russian conspiracy' has generated and commented on by people of extensive experience and authority). Not even remotely the same thing but your mind just can't dis-link it. Political murders such as Alexander Litvinenko, Denis Voronenkov and Boris Berezovsky (killed outside of Russia).

Vitaly Churkin met Trump twice (1986 and a few years ago) - Russian ambassador to UN says met Trump twice. Right there out of his own mouth. US officials themselves saying not to disclose the further study of his autopsy - Vitaly Churkin: US will not release cause of Russian's death - BBC News

The guy behind the Steele dossier is incredibly more credible than the bullshyt people you follow for your news, me implying it has some credence says nothing. The FBI and CIA have both attested to this man's credibility and his level of reach in Russia - The FBI is reportedly using the explosive Trump-Russia dossier as a 'roadmap' for its investigation

All this from people of authority and actual intelligence agencies.:leon:

Let's ignore the last bit of my post too. :ahh:

And you come and compare it to Kim Dotcom, Rod Wheeler, Sean Hannity and the myriad of alt-right nuts? The same people who pushed pizza-gate?

Can you link me to an authority denying the Russian conspiracy? You're linking me to people that are saying they haven't seen any evidence
yet of direct collusion between Trump and the Russians. This doesn't even take into account Trump himself going out of his way to tell DNI, NSA and FBI to deny the Russian conspiracy and he was rebuffed. :leon:Plus the Trump campaign having over 18 contacts with Russian officials during the campaign and not telling anyone. Lying to intelligence agencies about it which got one person fired, Flynn. :leon:

Clapper has responded ages ago to Trump's bullshyt that he confirmed there are no links - Trump: James Clapper said I have no Russia connections. Clapper: No I didn’t.. The whole investigation currently is on the FBI and with the FBI. No-one has denied the 'Russian conspiracy' - Trump-Russia collusion is being investigated by FBI, Comey confirms

toasty.png

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You're pushing a debunked conspiracy about a murdered kid. There's nothing civil about it.

Who debunked what???

Versus a debunked story about Russian hacking the elections.?? Or wait...Russian prostitutes peeing on Don Cheeto....or holdup... Russian hacking a utility company in Vermont?

Are you including those in the debunked category or nah :patrice:?

If they can't blame Russia then what?......:sas1:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
how often do you apply that mantra to NBC?

funny how you dont actually reply to me, you just post a video and then tell me to watch it

we all get in over our head sometimes lil buddy

All the time ........ I trust the weather report, sports highlights, and those feel good stories about kids, pets, elderly, and disadvantaged....quality journalism :clap:

Everything else, I have to put an asterisk * by until vetted.....:francis:

I've said my piece....hot off the presses DNC staffer Seth Rich's family demand answers from cops | Daily Mail Online .... and the comments pose better investigatory journalistic questions an assessment than "I'm MsM and I Say So"...:sas2:

Most liked comment:
Robin, Walton-on-thames, United Kingdom, 12 hours ago
The police wore body cams yet the footage has not been released. Neither the police or medical stafff have said anything. The bar staff were never interviewed by the police. There were 19 security cameras on his walk home none have been looked at.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incredible. Putin's history of clapping down dissidents and loose ends is comparable to a murder that has absolutely zero evidence of any link to DNC or Russian conspiracy (No authority has even hinted that is the case, which isn't even comparable to the noise the 'Russian conspiracy' has generated and commented on by people of extensive experience and authority). Not even remotely the same thing but your mind just can't dis-link it. Political murders such as Alexander Litvinenko, Denis Voronenkov and Boris Berezovsky (killed outside of Russia).

Vitaly Churkin met Trump twice (1986 and a few years ago) - Russian ambassador to UN says met Trump twice. Right there out of his own mouth. US officials themselves saying not to disclose the further study of his autopsy - Vitaly Churkin: US will not release cause of Russian's death - BBC News

The guy behind the Steele dossier is incredibly more credible than the bullshyt people you follow for your news, me implying it has some credence says nothing. The FBI and CIA have both attested to this man's credibility and his level of reach in Russia - The FBI is reportedly using the explosive Trump-Russia dossier as a 'roadmap' for its investigation

All this from people of authority and actual intelligence agencies.:leon:

Let's ignore the last bit of my post too. :ahh:

And you come and compare it to Kim Dotcom, Rod Wheeler, Sean Hannity and the myriad of alt-right nuts?

Can you link me to an authority denying the Russian conspiracy? You're linking me to people that are saying they haven't seen any evidence yet of direct collusion between Trump and the Russians. This doesn't even take into account Trump himself going out of his way to tell DNI, NSA and FBI to deny the Russian conspiracy and he was rebuffed. :leon:

Clapper has responded ages ago to Trump's bullshyt that he confirmed there are no links - Trump: James Clapper said I have no Russia connections. Clapper: No I didn’t.. The whole investigation currently is on the FBI and with the FBI. No-one has denied the 'Russian conspiracy' - Trump-Russia collusion is being investigated by FBI, Comey confirms

toasty.png

giphy.gif

gabby douglas would be proud, breh

The Trump Dossier Is Fake -- And Here Are The Reasons Why

You wrote a whole essay to say you have no evidence and you're relying on your own imagination to prove your argument

whats the difference between this and seth rich again?

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

gabby douglas would be proud, breh

The Trump Dossier Is Fake -- And Here Are The Reasons Why

You wrote a whole essay to say you have no evidence and you're relying on your own imagination to prove your argument

whats the difference between this and seth rich again?
Pathetic.

I provided links and quotes by actual real life people involved in intelligence plus Trump's own controversial actions and you go and insert some delusional shyt about it's my own imagination.

Then you link me to a Forbes contributor article and then after I explained how the Seth conspiracy isn't even in the same ballpark, you again like a dumbass say what's the difference again?

Sad! :wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
All the time ........ I trust the weather report, sports highlights, and those feel good stories about kids, pets, elderly, and disadvantaged....quality journalism :clap:

Everything else, I have to put an asterisk * by until vetted.....:francis:

I've said my piece....hot off the presses DNC staffer Seth Rich's family demand answers from cops | Daily Mail Online .... and the comments pose better investigatory journalistic questions an assessment than "I'm MsM and I Say So"...:sas2:

Most liked comment:
Robin, Walton-on-thames, United Kingdom, 12 hours ago
The police wore body cams yet the footage has not been released. Neither the police or medical stafff have said anything. The bar staff were never interviewed by the police. There were 19 security cameras on his walk home none have been looked at.
i can see you really push for facts.

i have always found daily mail commenters to be objectively truthful with their assertions too