FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
i can see you really push for facts.

i have always found daily mail commenters to be objectively truthful with their assertions too

Questions come from the videos......has MsM asked those basic questions.....police had on body cams, security cams on his route, at the bar, at the hospital .....I mean that would answer lots of questions right there, but those basic things apparently haven't happened.....basic shiit...not rocket science.

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Questions come from the videos......has MsM asked those basic questions.....police had on body cams, security cams on his route, at the bar, at the hospital .....I mean that would answer lots of questions right there, but those basic things apparently haven't happened.....basic shiit...not rocket science.
i dunno bruh, have they?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pathetic.

I provided links and quotes by actual real life people involved in intelligence plus Trump's own controversial actions and you go and insert some delusional shyt about it's my own imagination.

Then you link me to a Forbes contributor article and then after I explained how the Seth conspiracy isn't even in the same ballpark, you again like a dumbass say what's the difference again?

Sad! :wow:
You provided everything but evidence :sas1:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: we havent been presented with evidence for both conspiracies am i wrong?
USA officials have commented and confirmed Russian meddling in the USA election, confirmed 18+ communications with the Trump campaign which had people like Flynn, Carter Page and Manafort actively working on it. But yeah it's the same shyt as this Seth Conspiracy which doesn't have a single credible person reporting anything. While his family are upset at the BS surrounding it.

But do you. :manny:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You make a blanket claim about white supremacy....but have probably never listened to a show before in your life....what are you basing that on? You just saying the most triggering statement you can think of....gotcha..

Listen to the first 15 minutes and he goes over parts of the case that stand out as suspicious....things that a normal investigatiom wouldn't have missed. Things that any normal crime journalist would have to be like "why wasn't this looked at". :yeshrug:.

I noticed how all the detractors skip over this video. This is a video I repeatedly use to make the point how deceptive the MsM is and how if they would decieve their viewers with a Gilligan's Island green screen, why is it so difficult to see why folks don't trust them just cause they make blanket statements.

Without fail and on que...the detractors act like they didn't see the video and/or go off on tangents..:russ:....c'mon son.
You're really ignorant.

I'm not listening to shyt. Mike Rivero promotes David Duke. And he was a chief truther. fukk him. He has no credibility. You have no real standards. You're really only looking for people who agree with you. I mean, you posted a Jim Hoft article, and:

Jim Hoft's history of race-baiting and his ties to white supremacist groups

You regularly talk up Jeff Rense and he's another pal of David Duke.

I'm noticing a pattern here with you, my dude. You're so desperate to find people who agree with you that you're willing to lie down with people who hate you. And why do you keep bringing up that CNN strawman? Nobody in this thread is making that argument. You're a bad faith actor.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You're really ignorant.

I'm not listening to shyt. Mike Rivero promotes David Duke. And he was a chief truther. fukk him. He has no credibility. You have no real standards. You're really only looking for people who agree with you. I mean, you posted a Jim Hoft article, and:

Jim Hoft's history of race-baiting and his ties to white supremacist groups

You regularly talk up Jeff Rense and he's another pal of David Duke.

I'm noticing a pattern here with you, my dude. You're so desperate to find people who agree with you that you're willing to lie down with people who hate you. And why do you keep bringing up that CNN strawman? Nobody in this thread is making that argument. You're a bad faith actor.

Yeah...already answered everything you posted several posts up...and more...:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
USA officials have commented and confirmed Russian meddling in the USA election, confirmed 18+ communications with the Trump campaign which had people like Flynn, Carter Page and Manafort actively working on it. But yeah it's the same shyt as this Seth Conspiracy which doesn't have a single credible person reporting anything. While his family are upset at the BS surrounding it.

But do you. :manny:

Based on what evidence? Im a skeptic on both stories.
They both can be true and/or false and I see everyone's argument as plausible:ehh:
The difference between your argument and mine is you are open to all conspiracies regarding Trump/Russia but denying completely the Seth Rich murder mystery, which isn't a fair argument. For example, one might say Trump is guilty because he tried to shut up Comey and shut down the investigation. Fair:ehh:, but can we not use that same logic and apply to the reason the DNC/msm is trying to shut up and shut down the investigation on Seth Rich?

I actually advocate both investigations to get to the truth, what about you? :mjgrin:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Based on what evidence? Im a skeptic on both stories.
They both can be true and/or false and I see everyone's argument as plausible:ehh:
The difference between your argument and mine is you are open to all conspiracies regarding Trump/Russia but denying completely the Seth Rich murder mystery, which isn't a fair argument. For example, one might say Trump is guilty because he tried to shut up Comey and shut down the investigation. Fair:ehh:, but can we not use that same logic and apply to the reason the DNC/msm is trying to shut up and shut down the investigation on Seth Rich?

I actually advocate both investigations to get to the truth, what about you? :mjgrin:
Where has the DNC themselves tried to shut it down?

Anyway, you're too far gone in the alt right conspiracy bubble to even contemplate the differences between the Trump campaign and Russia and Seth Rich. It's not even the same shyt.

The media haven't tried to shutdown anything. Why are you acting like this shyt is brand new? It happened in July 2016, nothing came out of it. No-one cared for months but it's somehow resurfaced again by none other than Fox News and being pushed as a story that benefits Trump. Even they have completely backed down on it. I guess the DNC got to them too. :mjlol:

People even believe his own family are compromised. Police themselves have been investigating for nearly a year soon and can find no evidence of conspiracy claims. ZERO.

But you dudes have to always have conspiracy in everything. Must be a mad life. :mjgrin:

You're now a skeptic of both sides and just want the truth? Is that right. :mjcup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where has the DNC themselves tried to shut it down?

Anyway, you're too far gone in the alt right conspiracy bubble to even contemplate the differences between the Trump campaign and Russia and Seth Rich. It's not even the same shyt.

The media haven't tried to shutdown anything. Why are you acting like this shyt is brand new? It happened in July 2016, nothing came out of it. No-one cared for months but it's somehow resurfaced again by none other than Fox News and being pushed as a story that benefits Trump. Even they have completely backed down on it. I guess the DNC got to them too. :mjlol:

People even believe his own family are compromised. Police themselves have been investigating for nearly a year soon and can find no evidence of conspiracy claims. ZERO.

But you dudes have to always have conspiracy in everything. Must be a mad life. :mjgrin:

You're now a skeptic of both sides and just want the truth? Is that right. :mjcup:

The case is still unsolved so do you advocate finding out the truth and bringing the murderers to justice?

Its a yes or no question, breh