FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
It's one thing to deny conspiracy theories and question them, but that doesn't mean listening to the government and shills proves the conspiracies wrong.

You can deny any conspiracy theory, sure but IMO anyone blindly believing the government or the MSM is just as bad as anyone blindly believing the conspiracy theory.

This conspiracy was pushed by government shills namely Ed Butowsky, Sean Spicer and Rod Wheeler with the help of the MSM (Foxnews is part of the MSM), so you are right we should not blindly believe the government or the MSM specially when they push debunked conspiracies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Fox did a really stupid thing by letting this fake story fester. CNN had a fake story they reported themselves. Both are guilty of creating fake stories but Fox just won't admit to it and compound the situation by hiding it.
heres the thing, they technically retracted part of the story but the fact Trump got involved is INSANE>

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
He certainly didn't think so in February :mjgrin:

Change your story after getting exposed, brehs :bpumad:

in february. it is now july if you haven't noticed.

it was a psy op and i have followed it closer than anyone in this thread. call me stupid or whatever... you're like snot nosed children.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I've never praised Hannity...but I keep things objective....why should we believe Russia conspiracy over Seth Rich story.....:sas2:.....................with the irony being if they are connected (51% chance they are), then the whole Russia hacking narrative that they have invested so much time, effort and money into promoting is thrown out....then what is the DNC and MsM gone to do...:wow:.
Negged :deadmanny:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
in february. it is now july if you haven't noticed.

it was a psy op and i have followed it closer than anyone in this thread. call me stupid or whatever... you're like snot nosed children.

Negged.
Your arrogant, dismissive attitude in your posts convinces no one. You act like your response is the most obvious answer in the universe. :hhh:

Saying "it was a psy op" with no clarification or sources just makes you sound like an idiot.