FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
disgusting if true :scusthov:

then again, i never put it past the DNC. hillary had muammar gaddafi killed, what the fukk is knockin off seth rich :ehh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
well let me know where does the evidence take you? do you have a theory?

yall type fu@king essays to avoid discussing facts:mjlol:
I actually do have a theory.
Bought and paid for Julian is keeping the speculation alive by claiming he doesn't reveal sources, but has nothing tying Seth Rich to Wikileaks. It's almost so obvious that he playing that card to keep you gullible idiots in line that I can't actually believe you guys are still buying it. If the whole purpose of Wikileaks is to expose corruption, and they actually have the smoking gun to incriminate the DNC/Clintons/Establishment Globalists, and at the same time end the whole #RussiaGate narrative that is keeping his beloved Trump and Putin under maximum pressure, he would, in a millisecond, expose it and burn all of his sources.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
seth rich didn't even die

once again you're lightyears behind stop tagging me

:jbhmm:maybe he didnt he was mossad like a mf:yeshrug:make more sense than getting killed in a robbery where nothing stolen:manny:

30f8aba.gif

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually do have a theory.
Bought and paid for Julian is keeping the speculation alive by claiming he doesn't reveal sources, but has nothing tying Seth Rich to Wikileaks. It's almost so obvious that he playing that card to keep you gullible idiots in line that I can't actually believe you guys are still buying it. If the whole purpose of Wikileaks is to expose corruption, and they actually have the smoking gun to incriminate the DNC/Clintons/Establishment Globalists, and at the same time end the whole #RussiaGate narrative that is keeping his beloved Trump and Putin under maximum pressure, he would, in a millisecond, expose it and burn all of his sources.

actually wikileaks has released a gang of smoking guns proving corruption but yall dont care/refuse to read it:snoop:dont blame wikileaks for that and besides that your theory makes absolutely no sense :childplease:believe what you want :yeshrug:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's one thing to deny conspiracy theories and question them, but that doesn't mean listening to the government and shills proves the conspiracies wrong.

You can deny any conspiracy theory, sure but IMO anyone blindly believing the government or the MSM is just as bad as anyone blindly believing the conspiracy theory.

I mean, fool me once....shame on me....fool me twice????

giphy.gif

I don't know where I stand on any of this at the moment, but I know for DAMN sure I ain't listening to the MSM blindly.