FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
2) She was hanginh out with Democrats days later, including in pictures

She is associated with Fusion GPS, the same Democrat associated public relations firm that put out that Trump was peed on bu Russian prostitutes (Do you remember that story a few weeks vefore the election?).

You still pushing this idiocy from Breitbart even after I've corrected you six times?

:martin:

SHE WAS LOBBYING CONGRESSMEN ON BEHALF OF A RUSSIAN OFFICIAL.

She lobbies Republicans. She lobbies Democrats. That's her JOB.

And she has NEVER worked for Fusion GPS. They are a PR and opposition research firm who works for anyone. The same Russian bureaucrat who hired her as a lawyer also hired them to do op research, just like they do for everyone.

Your connections are idiotic. It's like saying that Putin is a left-wing because he was photographed with Obama and hired Google to run surveys.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This Hersh thing isn't being picked up by any serious independent investigators for multiple reasons:

1. Despite being an award winning investigative journalist, Hersh has been known to embellish and wildly use "anonymous sources" to give his arguments weight.
2. Since Hersh is an award winning and respected journalist, why hasn't he published anything? A youtube video doesn't cut it from a respected journalist.
3. Timing. Why now? Butowsky all but implicated Hersh told him personally there is evidence in the NPR article. Which Hersh himself was quoted as saying "[Butowsky] took two and two and made 45 out of it."

That's why this has no traction which as a result points strongly to it having zero real merit.

The puzzling thing about this is how it's supposed to be evidence of no Russian hack but are people forgetting the RNC was also hacked?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You still pushing this idiocy from Breitbart even after I've corrected you six times?

:martin:

SHE WAS LOBBYING CONGRESSMEN ON BEHALF OF A RUSSIAN OFFICIAL.

She lobbies Republicans. She lobbies Democrats. That's her JOB.

And she has NEVER worked for Fusion GPS. They are a PR and opposition research firm who works for anyone. The same Russian bureaucrat who hired her as a lawyer also hired them to do op research, just like they do for everyone.

Your connections are idiotic. It's like saying that Putin is a left-wing because he was photographed with Obama and hired Google to run surveys.

:laff: :laff: :laff:

I'm barely responding breh.

Is that your final answer, because this article from the Business Insider, in the 5th paragraph, cites the Washington Post that said she did work for/with Fusion GPS.

http://www.businessinsider.com/fusion-gps-trump-dossier-russia-trump-jr-manafort-2017-7

"Simpson has previously denied any untoward connection with Veselnitskaya, but said Fusion GPS did collaborate on a lawsuit with the Russian lawyer for two years, The Washington Post reported."

S5-E2-door-shut-on-Arya.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Hersh thing isn't being picked up by any serious independent investigators for multiple reasons:

1. Despite being an award winning investigative journalist, Hersh has been known to embellish and wildly use "anonymous sources" to give his arguments weight.
2. Since Hersh is an award winning and respected journalist, why hasn't he published anything? A youtube video doesn't cut it from a respected journalist.
3. Timing. Why now? Butowsky all but implicated Hersh told him personally there is evidence in the NPR article. Which Hersh himself was quoted as saying "[Butowsky] took two and two and made 45 out of it."

That's why this has no traction which as a result points strongly to it having zero real merit.

The puzzling thing about this is how it's supposed to be evidence of no Russian hack but are people forgetting the RNC was also hacked?
I got a couple of questions too

Anonymous sources aren't credible now?:francis:

Why did the #sethrich hashtag which was trending the whole day because of MSM coverage immediately stop trending once this leaked? :mjlol:

How can an unsolved murder be debunked?(be oxymoronic, brehs)

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I got a couple of questions too

Anonymous sources aren't credible now?:francis:

Why did the #sethrich hashtag which was trending the whole day because of MSM coverage immediately stop trending once this leaked? :mjlol:

How can an unsolved murder be debunked?(be oxymoronic, brehs)

When they don't really exist and are for the purpose of giving your argument weight, no, they aren't.

So a social media hashtag is the great indicator of coverage :hahamj:. Take a look at todays trending topics and tell me how many of them will still be trending tomorrow.

The murder isn't being debunked, the source, the source(s) credibility, and information that is being brought forward (which happens to be only opinion at the moment) are being debunked.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:laff: :laff: :laff:

I'm barely responding breh.

Is that your final answer, because this article from the Business Insider, in the 5th paragraph cites the Washington Post that said she did work for/with Fusion GPS.

http://www.businessinsider.com/fusion-gps-trump-dossier-russia-trump-jr-manafort-2017-7

"Simpson has previously denied any untoward connection with Veselnitskaya, but said Fusion GPS did collaborate on a lawsuit with the Russian lawyer for two years, The Washington Post reported."

S5-E2-door-shut-on-Arya.gif

She worked as a lawyer for a Russian official for ten years. That official had to deal with a lawsuit in America.

That official also hired Fusion GPS to do PR work on that particular American lawsuit.

Fusion GPS is a PR/op research firm that works for whoever pays them.

She did NOT work for them. She worked for the Russian official. Who also hires other people.

How thick is that skull of yours that this info can't get through it? Literally NO ONE believes that she was ever employed by Fusion GPS. Her ENTIRE connection to them is that they were both hired by the same guy, except that she was his personal lawyer while Fusion GPS was hired to literally do one case.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Translation: My name is @The Black Panther and I'm a troll that loves to rollover for the Democratic Party and MsM

So I'm a Democrat now? :sas1::mjgrin:

What I mean is that believing anything bad about the DNC sight unseen, without fact-checking, shows an unhealthy bias.

That's what a fool does, breh. :ufdup:

I'm not a Democrat or a liberal but that doesn't mean I believe every piece of hot garbage spewed about them.

I wanted Kasich to win the GOP nomination so bad...I'm not a Democrat, so I would have GLADLY voted for him in the general election. :mjcry:

He was the least corrupt GOP politician I had ever seen, and a lot of his decisions stemmed from common sense. :wow:

He wasn't perfect, but had it been Kasich v. Hillary, I would've told Hill :camby:

I'm not a Democrat or politically liberal, but I still think that Russia-gate has merit. :kanyebp:

Isn't it crazy how #TrumpSet assumes that if you criticize Trump, you're a flaming liberal Democrat who religiously watches CNN? :russ:

I ethered my own pastor (:merchant:) b/c he thought I formed my opinion from CNN, and I told him I don't watch CNN. :sas1:

Really close to telling my story, but for now, I'll just say that if you keep deflecting to MSM/Democrats/Hillary/Obama/Liberals/Emails every time someone criticizes 45, you can continue to expect negs from me. :ufdup:

And you wonder why nobody respects you on this board :cottonmouthlaugh::bpumad:

You automatically believe that anyone who disagrees with you is a Democrat/Rethug/establishment shill :cambybp:

I disagree with you because your viewpoint and Trump :cape:-ing is trash. :bpufedup:

I voted for Hill because she was a better option than Trump. Period.
If Trump/Pence was running against a Dead, Legless Cockroach in a Wig and Pocket Lint, I'd already have "Roach/Lint 2016" t-shirts made. :panthersafe:

Can't wait until this Trump nonsense is over so I can hit that heel turn on @4d 6f 6e 65 79 :bpbanderas:

Props for keeping the Trump investigation thread alive and popping, but the rest of your views, especially your establishment Democrat shilling, is :scust:

He's useful for keeping me interested in the Trump investigation. :kanyebp:

Other than that, he's a disgusting shill for Democrat elites. :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When they don't really exist and are for the purpose of giving your argument weight, no, they aren't.

So a social media hashtag is the great indicator of coverage :hahamj:. Take a look at todays trending topics and tell me how many of them will still be trending tomorrow.

The murder isn't being debunked, the source, the source(s) credibility, and information that is being brought forward (which happens to be only opinion at the moment) are being debunked.

So basically anonymous sources are good only if you agree with them :mjgrin:got it

Lets look at this mfers resume:
Seymour Hersh - Wikipedia

now what journalistic sources are you using that are more credible?:patrice:

You might be right about the hashtag it might just be a coincidence it stopped trending right after this leaked:troll:

Heres leaked audio Rod Wheeler debunking what you think is debunked sources narrative:

semwk4mgqfnx4rr1amtv.gif

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So basically anonymous sources are good only if you agree with them :mjgrin:got it

Lets look at this mfers resume:
Seymour Hersh - Wikipedia

now what journalistic sources are you using that are more credible?:patrice:

You might be right about the hashtag it might just be a coincidence it stopped trending right after this leaked:troll:

Heres leaked audio Rod Wheeler debunking what you think is debunked sources narrative:

semwk4mgqfnx4rr1amtv.gif

You all have been screaming for months about "proof" and "evidence" but now all of a sudden credentials and accolades take the place of proof. This is comedy.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Negged.
Your arrogant, dismissive attitude in your posts convinces no one. You act like your response is the most obvious answer in the universe. :hhh:

Saying "it was a psy op" with no clarification or sources just makes you sound like an idiot.

of course i'm dismissive

like i said, you're snot nosed children... i don't feel the need or want to explain anything

you've read an article or watched a video. i've spent hours and hours combing over every scenario and all of the data. now stop tagging me, you're all annoying as fukk.