FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Negged.
Your arrogant, dismissive attitude in your posts convinces no one. You act like your response is the most obvious answer in the universe. :hhh:

Saying "it was a psy op" with no clarification or sources just makes you sound like an idiot.
  1. -10
    Given: Today at 6:29 AM
    newworldafro commented: (Negged.) Post #25775096
@newworldafro did I trigger you breh? :mjgrin:
You believe it's a "psy op" as well, and Seth Rich is chilling in Fiji with Pac, Prince, Michael Jackson and Elvis? :mjlol:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
  1. -10
You believe it's a "psy op" as well, and Seth Rich is chilling in Fiji with Pac, Prince, Michael Jackson and Elvis? :mjlol:

:dahell: Compared to the number of times you've negged me??....Do I need to show that? I

I've been rather chilled with passing out negs. Your neg was waaay past due...

Again....the core story...Trump/Russia email and election hacking has no proof still and is still bullshiit....even this thread has np legs to stand on....it's literally recycling the same bullshiiit, adding a lil horseshiit nd claiming it's new...there is no proof...

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:dahell: Compared to the number of times you've negged me??....Do I need to show that? I

I neg people when they deserve it. :mjgrin:

You just happen to deserve it more than I do. :kanyebp:

Again....the core story...Trump/Russia email and election hacking has no proof still and is still bullshiit....

You keep saying this. I've repeated this several times on this forum to you and several other members.

-We know Russia was behind the DNC hacks. Here's the CrowdStrike report.

No poster on this forum has given a good reason why we should doubt the CrowdStrike report. PLEASE explain why CrowdStrike shouldn't be trusted simply because they're a third-party contractor. :denzelcmonson:

-The four intelligence agencies involved in the Russia investigation all agree that Russia launched a massive cyber campaign to disrupt the 2016 election.

-Donald Trump Jr. sought to meet with a Kremlin-connected lawyer for dirt on Hillary; it shows he took the meeting BECAUSE he was told the Russian government was trying to get Trump elected ("I love it!" --Donny Jr.) . That dirt wasn't the DNC emails; it does however show clear proof that the Trump campaign was open and seeking to collude with Russia.

If you keep saying "there's no proof" in the face of what I've provided above, expect more negs. :demonic:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Fam don't waste a neg on him now save that shyt for when Trump and co go down and removed from office.. I already put the neg hit out on that fool... brehs waiting patiently,, he won't be able to weather that storm coming his way.. Folk though @Illuminatos got it bad, that fool newworld bout to get it worse :mjgrin:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
  1. -10

Compared to the number of times you've negged me....Do I need to show that? I

Again....the core story...Trump/Russia email and election hacking has no proof still and is still bullshiit....even this thread has legs to stand on....it's literally recycling the dame bullshiit the same shiiit addi a piece of , and claiming it's brand nrw....there is no proof

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Again....the core story...Trump/Russia email and election hacking has no proof still and is still bullshiit....even this thread has legs to stand on....it's literally recycling the dame bullshiit the same shiiit addi a piece of , and claiming it's brand nrw....there is no proof

Did you just copy/paste your post from earlier? :what:

Last edited:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Answer this....why has CrowdStrike not handed over the digital forensics to law enforcement?? Where is that exchange and what is the result of that exchange.

I find it hilarious that you continue to ignore the fact that

1) Russian female lawyer not only didn't talk about HillRod or have any i information on HillRod

2) She was hanginh out with Democrats days later, including in pictures

3) She is associated with Fusion GPS, the same Democrat associated public relations firm that put out that Trump was peed on bu Russian prostitutes (Do you remember that story a few weeks vefore the election?).

Notice I respond to your remarks, nut you seem to be selective about what you respond too...:sas1:

Hot Off the Press, Seymour Hersh, a Super OG Liberal, 2 Time Pultizer Prize Winner, the most famous living journalist just said he has been told that Seth was being followed and Trump/Russia collusion allegations are total bullshyt....Audio Incoming! .right now enjoy this article Prison Planet.com » Media Completely Ignores Bombshell Seymour Hersh Revelations on Seth Rich ... and no the MsM is not going to tell you that a Super OG Liberal just said the DNC/MsM are full of shiit...

Audio Incoming!

:mjlol:

Now granted word of mouth has only so much validity, but it's about as much proof as Trump/Russia collusion allegations...... find it funny that a Super OG Liberal back in 2016 was saying there was more to the story than being reported.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3) Answer this....why has CrowdStrike not handed over the digital forensics to law enforcement?? Where is that exchange and what is the result of that exchange.

1) Russian female lawyer not only didn't talk about HillRod or have any i information on HillRod

She is associated with Fusion GPS, the same Democrat associated public relations firm that put out that Trump was peed on bu Russian prostitutes (Do you remember that story a few weeks vefore the election?).

Notice I respond to your remarks, nut you seem to be selective about what you respond too...:sas1:

Hot Off the Press, Seymour Hersh, a Super OG Liberal, 2 Time Pultizer Prize Winner, the most famous living journalist just said he has been told that Seth was being followed and Trump/Russia collusion allegations are total bullshyt....Audio Incoming! .right now enjoy this article Prison Planet.com » Media Completely Ignores Bombshell Seymour Hersh Revelations on Seth Rich ... and no the MsM is not going to tell you that a Super OG Liberal just said the DNC/MsM are full of shiit...

Audio Incoming!

:mjlol:

Now granted word of mouth has only so much validity, but it's about as much proof as Trump/Russia collusion allegations...... find it funny that a Super OG Liberal back in 2016 was saying there was more to the story than being reported.

:sas2:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
3) Answer this....why has CrowdStrike not handed over the digital forensics to law enforcement?? Where is that exchange and what is the result of that exchange.

We starting with number 3? Ok :mjgrin:

CrowdStrike's findings have not endured serious scrutiny from credible sources. People who dispute their findings usually aren't infosec experts. :francis:

That's pretty important when you're looking to criticize a report from a information security firm. :kanyebp:

Regardless, The FBI never really asked for it, because double-checking CrowdStrike's analysis wasn't essential to their conclusions. People keep asking why we should trust CrowdStrike; I'm wondering why we shouldn't. No part of the IC or infosec community disputed their claims.

“CrowdStrike is pretty good. There’s no reason to believe that anything that they have concluded is not accurate,” the intelligence official said, adding they were confident Russia was behind the widespread hacks.

We actually don't know what was discussed in that meeting. We only know what Donny Jr. has said about it, and he's been shown to be unreliable. He's changed his story on it at least three times. :francis:

She is associated with Fusion GPS, the same Democrat associated public relations firm that put out that Trump was peed on bu Russian prostitutes (Do you remember that story a few weeks vefore the election?).

Does this somehow mean that Democrats were involved in the meeting at Trump tower?

As you like to say, there's no proof of that. At best, this shows that the lady is an opportunist.

.right now enjoy this article Prison Planet.com » Media Completely Ignores Bombshell Seymour Hersh Revelations on Seth Rich ... and no the MsM is not going to tell you that a Super OG Liberal just said the DNC/MsM are full of shiit...

PrisonPlanet is trash. :hhh: If they're saying something is a bombshell, it's usually either fabricated or overblown.

Last edited:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

CrowdStrike's findings have not endured serious scrutiny from credible sources. People who dispute their findings usually aren't infosec experts. :francis:

That's pretty important when you're looking to criticize a report from a information security firm. :kanyebp:

Regardless, The FBI never really asked for it, because double-checking CrowdStrike's analysis wasn't essential to their conclusions. People keep asking why we should trust CrowdStrike; I'm wondering why we shouldn't. No part of the IC or infosec community disputed their claims.

We actually don't know what was discussed in that meeting. We only know what Donny Jr. has said about it, and he's been shown to be unreliable. He's changed his story on it at least three times. :francis:

Does this somehow mean that Democrats were involved in the meeting at Trump tower?

As you like to say, there's no proof of that. At best, this shows that the lady is an opportunist.

PrisonPlanet is trash. :hhh: If they're saying something is a bombshell, it's usually either fabricated or overblown.

Ok. My points are the same, but congrats on actually addressing the elephant in the room.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Ok. My points are the same, but congrats on actually addressing the elephant in the room.

Translation: "Regardless of you providing receipts with your claims, I'm still going to believe BS because ZeroHedge, InfoWars, PrisonPlanet, Breitbart, and other trash media sources told me to"

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Do you know who Seymour Hersh is?