FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's one thing to deny conspiracy theories and question them, but that doesn't mean listening to the government and shills proves the conspiracies wrong.

You can deny any conspiracy theory, sure but IMO anyone blindly believing the government or the MSM is just as bad as anyone blindly believing the conspiracy theory.

I mean, fool me once....shame on me....fool me twice????

giphy.gif

I don't know where I stand on any of this at the moment, but I know for DAMN sure I ain't listening to the MSM blindly.
@Miami316
@No_bammer_weed
@Regular_P
:umad:

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
seth rich didn't even die

once again you're lightyears behind stop tagging me

Wait, this is the final form of a debunked conspiracy theory? It was all fake anyway?

:youmadcam:

He certainly didn't think so in February :mjgrin:
:jbhmm: when any potential leakers die in car accidents or robberies :mjgrin:take seth rich, max spiers, or monica peterson as recent examples

you're a fukking idiot, really

i know you don't believe me now, but think back on this in two years.. or twenty, thirty, forty if it takes that long for the truth to come out

Change your story after getting exposed, brehs :bpumad:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Rod Wheeler on Explosive Seth Rich Claim: Fox News Report ‘Damaged My Credibility’

Today brought the explosive allegations made in a lawsuit by Fox News contributor and private investigator Rod Wheeler that a Fox News reporter and a pro-Trump backer worked together to create a since-retracted report that claimed that slain DNC staffer Seth Rich had been murdered due to his connections to WikiLeaks. Furthermore, the suit alleges that President Trump himself supervised the whole thing to help distract from the Russia probe.

With Fox News having already denied much of what Wheeler is alleging in his suit, the PI showed up on MSNBC this evening to provide his side of things. Accompanied by his attorney, Wheeler wanted it to be known that while he was finding some suspicious things while looking into Rich’s murder, he never found that he’d been in contact with WikiLeaks, something that was attributed to him in the Fox News report.

“As a result of those quotes and [Fox News reporter Malia Zimmerman‘s] story, it’s damaged my credibility and my integrity,” Wheeler told host Ari Melber.

Wheeler further discussed Trump supporter Ed Butowsky — who was the man who paid him to do the investigation — reaching out to the White House and getting direction from the administration, indicating that the president was very interested in the story and wanted it published right away.

Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer admitted to meetingwith Butowsky and Wheeler about the findings of the Fox News story on Rich but denied that there was any coordination with Trump on the report.