FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Family debunked what story?

So basically a wall of text saying you ain't watch none of the videos and will keep going on tangents. Gotcha.

Let me throw in these videos again, cause I know how folks like to tiptoe around information they can't properly rebuke.

So you can hear from the horses' mouth of people actually asking basic/normal criminal journalistic investigatory questions about this specific case. Yall not obligated to watch it, but this is what journalism looks like......not "I'm MsM and I say so" :scust:

:huhldup: Tell us more

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had no issue with admitting that Chelsea manning was a source. That isn't a "no matter what". I'm sure the source being dead is not a hinderance here. Secondly, read the interview again. Notice how quickly he went into "uh others are saying that not me. We need to do an investigation!"

Also they have no problem with negative affirmation of sources. Instead of no comment they will answer categorically that Russia isn't behind ANY of their sources. :troll:

Edit: you contradict yourself here. First you say that Julian Assange revealed Seth rich was the source but then say they never reveal their source in your reply here. You now see why you're a fukkboy not worth debating with most of the time? You're a partisan of the worst kind and just shyt up the place with your bs.

stop lying wikileaks never admitted manning was a source:ufdup:wikileaks dont snitch. it was his way of bringing light to a situation without directly saying it but you gonna act dumb like a contradicted myself.:snoop: so now that thats settled care to address any facts of the case? like where did the bodycam footage go?

no you wont you'll now tell me that im not worth arguing with:shaq2:

you guys love attacking sources and not facts

so im gonna ask again? does this lawsuit solve Seth Rich's murder?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
goalposts.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
thats cause wikileaks aint the intercept:mjlol: they dont reveal sources no matter what, thats why he insinuated and an insinuation from him is better than a million maddow 'reports':snoop:

How can you simultaneously claim that Julian Assuage is revealing Seth Rich to be the source and yet say that Wikileaks doesn't reveal sources no matter what?

There is NOTHING for him to gain by implying, but not confirming, that Rich is the source if Rich is really the source. If Rich was the source he would either say so or he would stonewall, he wouldn't play games unless there was nothing there and he just wanted to trap gullible people like you.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
stop lying wikileaks never admitted manning was a source:ufdup:wikileaks dont snitch. it was his way of bringing light to a situation without directly saying it but you gonna act dumb like a contradicted myself.:snoop: so now that thats settled care to address any facts of the case? like where did the bodycam footage go?

no you wont you'll now tell me that im not worth arguing with:shaq2:

you guys love attacking sources and not facts

Such disingenuous partisan hacky conspiracy bullsh1t. Very few people want this murder solved for the reason of closure for the family, it's not wherever the evidence takes you, it's if the evidence doesn't lead to the DNC and the Clintons, it's a cover up. You fukking fake conspiracy theorist hacks are disgusting and lack common sense and decency.
If the Clintons were what you say they are, your guy is the most powerful man in the world, and he would without a doubt take them down if they were as guilty as you dweebs claim. If everything is a Clinton conspiracy, than nothing is a Clinton conspiracy. You tinfoil hat idiots are only lining Alex Jones' pocket by "funding the operation" so he can live well and achieve multi-millionaire status, on your stupid, naive, gullible backs and out your pockets. If you can even bring yourself to look in the mirror, go there now, and peep a fukking sucker.
Good luck, pal, hope life works out well for you.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you simultaneously claim that Julian Assuage is revealing Seth Rich to be the source and yet say that Wikileaks doesn't reveal sources no matter what?

There is NOTHING for him to gain by implying, but not confirming, that Rich is the source if Rich is really the source. If Rich was the source he would either say so or he would stonewall, he wouldn't play games unless there was nothing there and he just wanted to trap gullible people like you.

so that's why he did it? to trap gullible people?:stopitslime: yeah cause wikileaks always lying and fooling people.:hhh: , back to the real ? what facts of the case are changed by this lawsuit? im really trying to understand y yall celebrating:mjgrin:

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Such disingenuous partisan hacky conspiracy bullsh1t. Very few people want this murder solved for the reason of closure for the family, it's not wherever the evidence takes you, it's if the evidence doesn't lead to the DNC and the Clintons, it's a cover up. You fukking fake conspiracy theorist hacks are disgusting and lack common sense and decency.
If the Clintons were what you say they are, your guy is the most powerful man in the world, and he would without a doubt take them down if they were as guilty as you dweebs claim. If everything is a Clinton conspiracy, than nothing is a Clinton conspiracy. You tinfoil hat idiots are only lining Alex Jones' pocket by "funding the operation" so he can live well and achieve multi-millionaire status, on your stupid, naive, gullible backs and out your pockets. If you can even bring yourself to look in the mirror, go there now, and peep a fukking sucker.
Good luck, pal, hope life works out well for you.

well let me know where does the evidence take you? do you have a theory?

yall type fu@king essays to avoid discussing facts:mjlol:
respond to being called out for lying by calling somebody disingenuous:lolbron:

Last edited: