FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
And @Uncle Hotep @Great Scott @greenygreen @newworldafro @Pink_Freud @Meta Reign and whoever else I forgot ihelp spread the nonsense for free!

You know what I find interesting. Our fellow conspiracy theorists believe that Hillary Clinton has Seth rich killed or Democratic operatives ran a pedo ring in a basement of a pizza parlor without a basement as a reason conspiracy. Yet despite uncovering of meetings, admissions, firings of individuals, etc of some meddling in our elections by Russia, they require more proof before the believe it. What proof is good enough ? Well of course that is a moving goalpost.

Funny how that works. :lolbron:

:lolbron:

I noticed them doing that.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I hope Seth Rich family sue everyone involved in this BS.
This is what I've been saying. These folks just got to start suing these people left and right. You saw how much Alex Jones bytched up and just admit he is a "performer" when forced to under threat of libel from the rocket pizza people.

Hell, if it was me, I'd start going after random commenters on websites :sas2: shyt would end quickly. Trust me.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Something doesn't pass the smell test here. How do you go from this from 5 days ago:

To now suing. . . Ill wait for more info to really make a comment.

You should have believed this was a fake story a long time ago.

Seth's OWN PARENTS broke their silence to say the narrative was fake and that Rod Wheeler and Fox were lying. They've never said anything different.

And you believed a c00n huckster like Wheeler before you believed the victim's own parents? :hhh:

Shameless :scust:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You should have believed this was a fake story a long time ago.

Seth's OWN PARENTS broke their silence to say the narrative was fake and that Rod Wheeler and Fox were lying. They've never said anything different.

And you believed a c00n huckster like Wheeler before you believed the victim's own parents? :hhh:

Shameless :scust:
yet you are believing this same c00n huckster right now

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This story didnt originate from Rod Wheeler and Fox it came from Julien Assange long before that. Rod's lawsuit alleges Fox and some doner colluded to push the story, and falsafied 2 quotes, the story was already there and this doesnt change any facts Seth Rich still dead and nobody knows why :stopitslime: so i guess this somehow proves he got killed in a robbery attempt where nothing was stolen :childplease: shill logic from a shill :camby:

Last edited:

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something doesn't pass the smell test here. How do you go from this from 5 days ago:

To now suing. . . Ill wait for more info to really make a comment.

He clarified and said this wasnt referring to it connecting to Seth Rich, there havent been any connections made between the Awans and Seth Rich that im aware besides the fact they both IT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This story didnt originate from Rod Wheeler and Fox it came from Julien Assange long before that. Rod's lawsuit alleges Fox and some doner colluded to push the story, and falsafied 2 quotes, the story was already there and this doesnt change any facts Seth Rich still dead and nobody knows why :stopitslime: so i guess this somehow proves he killed in a robbery attempt where nothing was stolen :childplease: shill logic from a shill :camby:
Julian Assange never admitted if the source was Seth rich or not.

He was asked, several times, and has been coy every single time. Such as:

On Dutch television in August 2016, Assange hinted that Rich, not Russia, may have been the source for the WikiLeaks emails. "Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material, and often very significant risks,” he said. “As a 27-year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington."

“Was he one of your sources then?” the anchor asked.

“We don’t comment on who our sources are,” Assange replied.

“Then why make the suggestion about a young guy being shot in the streets of Washington?” the anchor replied.

Pressed repeatedly for clarification, Assange concluded that “others, others have suggested that. We’re investigating to understand what happened in that situation with Seth Rich. I think it’s a concerning situation; there’s not a conclusion yet.”
:stopitslime: "Can't comment" on sources that are dead. He knows he wasn't the source but know idiots such as yourself want to believe it so he teases and skirts around to keep your attention. What is he "investigating"? Either he is your source or not. Period.

Julian Assange has become an attention whore over the years instead of being an impartial arbiter in releasing information like Wikileaks initially was intended to be. He is more about brushing shoulders with the media and getting interviews and being the sole face of the organization.

Once again you folks don't see when you're clearly being played.

He never admits it in any interview. This is equivalent to Bill o'reilly's " I'm just asking the question" :hubie:before reporting on factless conjecture.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
So which is it, Unc? :sas1:

Was he telling the truth then, or now? :sas2:
Just to add he went on tv after, if he is to be believed, being told by a source AT Fox News. So at best, he was a useful idiot and was sent out there to take the fall for their bullshyt if it was ever questioned. So it not contradictory to believe his allegations in the lawsuit. If you believe him here and disbelieve the claim he made while also believing he was duped, then it's all logically consistent.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Julian Assange never admitted if the source was Seth rich or not.

He was asked, several times, and has been coy every single time. Such as:

:stopitslime: "Can't comment" on sources that are dead. He knows he wasn't the source but know idiots such as yourself want to believe it so he teases and skirts around to keep your attention. What is he "investigating"? Either he is your source or not. Period.

Julian Assange has become an attention whore over the years instead of being an impartial arbiter in releasing information like Wikileaks initially was intended to be. He is more about brushing shoulders with the media and getting interviews and being the sole face of the organization.

Once again you folks don't see when you're clearly being played.

He never admits it in any interview. This is equivalent to Bill o'reilly's " I'm just asking the question" :hubie:before reporting on factless conjecture.

thats cause wikileaks aint the intercept:mjlol: they dont reveal sources no matter what, thats why he insinuated and an insinuation from him is better than a million maddow 'reports':snoop:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
thats cause wikileaks aint the intercept:mjlol: they dont reveal sources no matter what, thats why he insinuated and an insinuation from him is better than a million maddow 'reports':snoop:
They had no issue with admitting that Chelsea manning was a source. That isn't a "no matter what". I'm sure the source being dead is not a hinderance here. Secondly, read the interview again. Notice how quickly he went into "uh others are saying that not me. We need to do an investigation!"

Also they have no problem with negative affirmation of sources. Instead of no comment they will answer categorically that Russia isn't behind ANY of their sources. :troll:

Edit: you contradict yourself here. First you say that Julian Assange revealed Seth rich was the source but then say they never reveal their source in your reply here. You now see why you're a fukkboy not worth debating with most of the time? You're a partisan of the worst kind and just shyt up the place with your bs.

Last edited: