Fox guest calls Kamala Harris the OG Hawk Tuah girl

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
The one drop rule didn't and doesn't exist in India or Jamaica. Why follow it now? Must be looking to benefit from it when convenient. Can't trust people like that:manny:
This is false, most dougla would say they black before anything else in Jamaica. Recognizing your parents doesn’t make you less black or Indian. Keep it real do you know many people from the Caribbean?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

If I saw both of them walk down the street I would immediately register them as black :mjlol:you a better man than me arguing with these flops that call themselves men

She's mixed race. One drop rule doesn't exist where her people are from. We have to respect other cultures, remember?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
She's mixed race. One drop rule doesn't exist where her people are from. We have to respect other cultures, remember?

You're a fukking p*ssy loser dweeb, I don't care what you have to say on anything.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This is false, most dougla would say they black before anything else in Jamaica. Recognizing your parents doesn’t make you less black or Indian. Keep it real do you know many people from the Caribbean?
Bro....there are times I'm grateful for being from Brooklyn when hearing some of these folks in here.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is false, most dougla would say they black before anything else in Jamaica. Recognizing your parents doesn’t make you less black or Indian.
They are mixed. The one drop rule doesn't exist down there.

Is there any historical context or sources of that mix being legally black?