Fox guest calls Kamala Harris the OG Hawk Tuah girl

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You didn’t even know many Jamaicans don’t fukk with that motto bc it trivializes their unique backgrounds. Again, have you ever met or spoken to a Jamaican of mixed Indian and black background?
I don't need to. The one drop rule doesn't and didn't exist down there so they aren't black.

You should make content about this because people seem so confused about the one drop rule and will argue us down about it until they want to claim it.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
So he's echoing the same rhetoric of bothside and fba gang, says it all really :francis:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
  • Flagrant pandering
  • Pushing 60 and has no real Black history until she wanted to be POTUS
  • Lives a life these same people would call a c00n/sellout/bedwench if she didn't have a D next to her name
  • Allegedly Black by a father she was never around, and that doesn't claim Black himself
  • Her record as AG of California marred with pro cop BS and negative effects on Black people
I guess she magically didn't go-to an HBCU, or belong to a black sorority, or live in a black neighborhood with black family members around. I guess she didn't experience racism at all.....and You don't know shyt about her AG record, you just made up some bullshyt because she held the position.

You nikkas are shameless with your conservacac talking points