Fox guest calls Kamala Harris the OG Hawk Tuah girl

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nicca doing his best cake walk just to defend a bunch of Fox News crackers disrespecting a black woman.

A BLACK WOMAN...:mjlol: go ask her if she's black when she around them Asians..:mjpls: damn Yall really caping for a bytch that will do NOTHING for us as a collective...WOW....:dwillhuh::mjlol:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Project 2025 should be enough to get folks off their ass to vote in November :gucci:

Its dudes running interference for actual white supremacists in places of power on here ......in 20 fukking 24 :camby:

This is this is the most important election for black folks since George Wallace...that is not hyperbole....its a muthafukking fact....we got elected Republicans in DC acting like Kamala is a Walmart cashier that lucked her way into her position.:pacspit:

I have donated to her campaign multiple times and will keep doing so.....fukk Trump

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nicca doing his best cake walk just to defend a bunch of Fox News crackers disrespecting a black woman.

A BLACK WOMAN...:mjlol: go ask her if she's black when she around them Asians..:mjpls: damn Yall really caping for a bytch that will do NOTHING for us as a collective...WOW....:dwillhuh::mjlol:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Kamala Harris is not black. Stop spreading misinformation.

Spare me the hashtag barbershop babble. Because It'll be your pro-Trump buddies--moreso than "Democrats" or Kamala herself--reminding Americans everyday that Kamala Harris is a BLACK WOMAN, inherently unqualified, and a threat.

From pushing this image of her as a stereotypical dikk sucking hoe to whatever else they can find to scare white people. And you'll be here no doubt defending the racist bullshyt since its being directed towards a "non-FBA." Just like the pathetic cac-worshipping cowards you hashtag nikkas always been.

No one cares about you lost proud to be an Amuricun c00ns and your psudeo intellectual semantics over who is and is not "black." Certainly not the conservative white supremacists you are so politically agreeable to and always carrying water for. Convince them Kamala Harris is not black.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"i want something for my vote" bothsiders go to the restaurant and ask for steak. walked right past the repub blockade on steaks on their way in and didn't say shyt. now yall behaving like 'blacks for chump' on some 'they ain't got steak! 😡'

most bothsiders are just selfish and miserable in life and want company.

black men are leaders, but yall in here cosigning loser shyt. :smh:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They created the concept you live and identify yourself by, so I guess it is.

:manny:
The one drop rule didn't and doesn't exist in India or Jamaica. Why follow it now? Must be looking to benefit from it when convenient. Can't trust people like that:manny:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Black enough to experience racism.

:yeshrug:

If I saw both of them walk down the street I would immediately register them as black :mjlol:you a better man than me arguing with these flops that call themselves men

I swear to you, they remind me of Hebrew Isrealites- people you could see yourself fundamentally agreeing with but ultimately still wanting to argue with you to the death about minor issues for the fukk of it.

It's counterproductivity disguised as being constructed.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Spare me the hashtag barbershop babble. Because It'll be your pro-Trump buddies--moreso than "Democrats" or Kamala herself--reminding Americans everyday that Kamala Harris is a BLACK WOMAN, inherently unqualified, and a threat.

From pushing this image of her as a stereotypical dikk sucking hoe to whatever else they can find to scare white people. And you'll be here no doubt defending the racist bullshyt since its being directed towards a "non-FBA." Just like the pathetic cac-worshipping cowards you hashtag nikkas always been.

No one cares about you lost proud to be an Amuricun c00ns and your psudeo intellectual semantics over who is and is not "black." Certainly not the conservative white supremacists you are so politically agreeable to and always carrying water for. Convince them Kamala Harris is not black.
Ma'am, does the one drop rule exist in India or Jamaica?