Fox guest calls Kamala Harris the OG Hawk Tuah girl

Tair

Superstar
Daps

If I saw both of them walk down the street I would immediately register them as black :mjlol:you a better man than me arguing with these flops that call themselves men

I swear to you, they remind me of Hebrew Isrealites- people you could see yourself fundamentally agreeing with but ultimately still wanting to argue with you to the death about minor issues for the fukk of it.

It's counterproductivity disguised as being constructed.

These cats are something else. Trying to police a woman's Blackness and she had to be bussed from a Black neighborhood to a white one to go to school.

The worst these cats been through in life is a sprained wrist from fake-militant posting they engage in online.

:dead:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
They are mixed. The one drop rule doesn't exist down there.

Is there any historical context or sources of that mix being legally black?
Race is fluid in the Caribbean. But just anecdotally, Indians usually keep to themselves, and vice versa. So mixed race children find it easier to assimilate with their black sides. This isn’t even an uncommon concept. Look at mixed kids here in the US. Like I said earlier, a dougla is more likely to be culturally black than Indian and they’re not ashamed to tell you that.

But I see you’ve drawn your line in the sand about this. Believe what you want but I’d implore you to find a mixed Jamaican and really talk to them and understand it

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why are y'all so weird about her race?
  • Flagrant pandering
  • Pushing 60 and has no real Black history until she wanted to be POTUS
  • Lives a life these same people would call a c00n/sellout/bedwench if she didn't have a D next to her name
  • Allegedly Black by a father she was never around, and that doesn't claim Black himself
  • Her record as AG of California marred with pro cop BS and negative effects on Black people

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Race is fluid in the Caribbean. But just anecdotally, Indians usually keep to themselves, and vice versa. So mixed race children find it easier to assimilate with their black sides. This isn’t even an uncommon concept. Look at mixed kids here in the US. Like I said earlier, a dougla is more likely to be culturally black than Indian and they’re not ashamed to tell you that.

But I see you’ve drawn your line in the sand about this. Believe what you want but I’d implore you to find a mixed Jamaican and really talk to them and understand it
Assimilating doesn't make you black. If the one drop rule doesn't exist among other groups, why force it there and why try to force it on them when they get here? Kamala Harris is not black. Stop trying to force American ideologies where they don't apply.

The world doesn't revolve around America. I'm just trying to respect other people's cultures.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
But YOU posted NOTHING when asked to show proof of what he did...:heh: how is that not on YOU...
Obama used y'all nikkas same way Kamala gonna use y'all nikkas...:mjlol:
Meanwhile, you got every lice-ridden, tobacco chewing, cotton Eye Joe singing, banjo playing, rusty trailer cousin fukking cave-descendant willing to crash out over this orange master manipulator. shyttin .me?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Taking on American ideologies when convenient

You live and define yourself by white ideologies.

American society developed the notion of race early in its formation to justify its new economic system of capitalism, which depended on the institution of forced labor, especially the enslavement of African peoples.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Assimilating doesn't make you black. If the one drop rule doesn't exist among other groups, why force it there and why try to force it on them when they get here? Kamala Harris is not black. Stop trying to force American ideologies where they don't apply.

The world doesn't revolve around America. I'm just trying to respect other people's cultures.
I’m literally telling you THEIR ideology though. They are black. A dougla is a black Jamaican with Indian mix.

I say this respectfully, yall gotta stop talking about what you don’t understand. You’ve never interacted with anyone relevant to this topic have you?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm out here trying to respect other people's cultures like people have asked now you're shoving American ideologies down my throat. Yall bipolar

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Of course you find the humor of a racist stop-the-steal conspiracy goof MAGAt hilarious

"You might like"

Lawrence the "conservative christian patriot" MAGAt
Joe Ultra MAGA "Trump won"

:stopitslime:
Just like I found humor when everyone was clowning Trump's mail order bride and her thot pics, or her being disgusted at touching him. Man up, this is The Coli, nikka. Everybody can get it.:birdman:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m literally telling you THEIR ideology though. They are black. A dougla is a black Jamaican with Indian mix.

I say this respectfully, yall gotta stop talking about what you don’t understand. You’ve never interacted with anyone relevant to this topic
Jamaicans don't see race. OUT OF MANY. Only Americans are obsessed with race and labeling people.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You live and define yourself by white ideologies.

I agree. Now why would be that aren't a minority in their respective countries do the same?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Meanwhile, you got every lice-ridden, tobacco chewing, cotton Eye Joe singing, banjo playing, rusty trailer cousin fukking cave-descendant willing to crash out over this orange master manipulator. shyttin .me?

I feel you either way Bothsides we fukked :ld: