Fox guest calls Kamala Harris the OG Hawk Tuah girl

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've tried telling yall about these Dems. I've tried and I tried. Every fukking election every 2-4 years they use y'all and use y'all. Y'all have y'all heads up their asses or vote for them because of fear like some pussies.:dead: we literally on our way to being a permanent underclass and NONE Of y'all demanding nothing for your votes... Spineless...:hhh: this is why I don't rock with y'all. Because yall not standing on business y'all affiliation is a religion. Y'all democrats first INSTEAD OF BLACK FIRST...:ufdup: and just FYI y'all thought Hillary had it in the bag too and look what happened...:mjpls:
You dont get it. We are voting AGAINST a racist regime. If you are willing to look beyond that i have to question your race and intelligence. That said, do what you want but dont expect others to follow that misguided path.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You dont get it. We are voting AGAINST a racist regime. If you are willing to look beyond that i have to question your race and intelligence. That said, do you want but dont expect others to follow that misguided path.

Same way y'all voted for obama and nothing changed for the better for black folks... y'all fall for the same shyt...:mjlol: y'all fall for the fear tactics but here's the kicker WHAT ARE YOU DEMANDING FOR YOUR VOTES.... :beli:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been telling people it’s about to get hectic. supporters of kamala, feeling the euphoric rush of her apparent momentum, are caught up in the moment - a honeymoon phase, really.

as the prospect of trump’s loss becomes more pronounced, the gloves will be coming off in ways that will shock anyone who does not understand the nature of these monsters.

:francis:

Yep and any self respecting black man calling himself pro-black while supporting a party openly disparaging a mixed black woman with racist and misogynistic attacks is going to have to take a long hard look in the mirror.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
No class .

Remember when the white man used to be an eloquent racist.

I just googled to see if Ted Koppel was still alive because he kinda faded away. Sure is and he's 84. He was looking old back then, and I think this clip is from the 1980s.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
They're going so overboard with this I have a feeling they're gonna turn off the fringe voters. It's literally only appealing to the trashy base you already have

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My twitter full of black folk not rocking with Kamala and of course white folk talking like “we got thr blacks”. The only time these demons say anything kind is when a c00n is making a fool of himself. “Oh he’s so smart”

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Same way y'all voted for obama and nothing changed for the better for black folks... y'all fall for the same shyt...:mjlol: y'all fall for the fear tactics but here's the kicker WHAT ARE YOU DEMANDING FOR YOUR VOTES.... :beli:

Not a muthafkkkn thing. Meanwhile Benny Blanco from the Bronx told the Dems they not getting a damn vote until their demands are met. Demands were met with 3 billion for Latino small businesses and these are the results

Bring specific demands and resources to black ppl like everyone else and I'll pull up and vote. Till then both parties can eat a dikk

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not a muthafkkkn thing. Meanwhile Benny Blanco from the Bronx told the Dems they not getting a damn vote until their demands are met. Demands were met with 3 billion for Latino small businesses and these are the results

Bring specific demands and resources to black ppl like everyone else and I'll pull up and vote. Till then both parties can eat a dikk

Even Latinos aren’t targeted the way black men are by the state and police. Biden currently has in some weak executive orders that are meant to address police brutality. All of that goes away with Trump. With Harris at least you have the chance of having the George Floyd policing act passed.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Even Latinos aren’t targeted the way black men are by the state and police. Biden currently has in some weak executive orders that are meant to address police brutality. All of that goes away with Trump. With Harris at least you have the chance of having the George Floyd policing act passed.

A chance is NOT GOOD ENOUGH...:comeon:either you do or DO NOT there is no try...

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Stop lying.

The annual growth in new business applications under President Biden is 90% higher than pre-pandemic averages. The surge has featured substantial growth in entrepreneurship among women, Latinos, and Black Americans in particular.

The Biden-Harris Administration’s agenda has fueled this Small Business Boom with historic federal investments, including the American Rescue Plan, Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, and Inflation Reduction Act.
With more than 15 million jobs created since the President took office, a historic streak of low unemployment, and cooling inflation, these laws have contributed to an economic recovery unrivaled by any of the world’s major economies – and the rising tide of entrepreneurship has played a crucial role in America’s extraordinary comeback.

That's benefited Black entrepreneurship too.

President Joe Biden is taking credit for what the Biden-Harris administration says has been a boom for Black-owned small businesses, which have seen the fastest-growing pace in over 30 years.

'Bidenomics' Working in the Black Community.

I guess that means you're going to vote now.