Fox guest calls Kamala Harris the OG Hawk Tuah girl

Daps
Right. Not supporting the democrats is one thing. Actively supporting the Republicans instead automatically qualifies you as a c00n
I’ll be honest, and I am sure to get heat for this - if you don’t support the democrats in this specific election, you are a shortsighted, small minded liability to black america.

yes, not supporting kamala makes you a c00n and a traitor, imo.

the stakes of this election are as high as they have ever been for humanity in general, and black people in particular.

kamala is the only thing standing between the white house and a man whose professed agenda is to upend society as we know it and reverse any progress black people have enjoyed since the end of jim crow.

the gravity of this fight can’t be overstated.

:francis:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I guess she magically didn't go-to an HBCU, or belong to a black sorority, or live in a black neighborhood with black family members around. I guess she didn't experience racism at all.....and You don't know shyt about her AG record, you just made up some bullshyt because she held the position.

You nikkas are shameless with your conservacac talking points
None of that makes you Black. I'm, which candidate has random rappers coming out the woodwork saying they relate to him.

The cop or the con? :troll:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I’ll be honest, and I am sure to get heat for this - if you don’t support the democrats in this specific election, you are a shortsighted, small minded liability to black america.

yes, not supporting kamala makes you a c00n and a traitor, imo.

the stakes of this election are as high as they have ever been for humanity in general, and black people in particular.

kamala is the only thing standing between the white house and a man whose professed agenda is to upend society as we know it and reverse any progress black people have enjoyed since the end of jim crow.

the gravity of this fight can’t be overstated.

:francis:
^^^^

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans were up 30 going into the 4th.

Decided to keep jacking up 3’s & now the Dems have taken a 10pt lead. This meltdown is amazing :pachaha:

It also shows how grossly & incompetent both parties are. And this is who we expect to lead America:francis:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
yup. if you would rather a literal nazi take power, when his anti-black agenda is now loud and clear, you are a c00n.

dusty, smart dumb militants with shyt to live for.

:yeshrug:

Cuzz the Coli bullied the MAGA outta you so now you trying to be on some reformed shyt for some daps :mjlol:

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Stop lying.

That's benefited Black entrepreneurship too.

President Joe Biden is taking credit for what the Biden-Harris administration says has been a boom for Black-owned small businesses, which have seen the fastest-growing pace in over 30 years.

'Bidenomics' Working in the Black Community.

I guess that means you're going to vote now.

nikkas resorting to just straight up lieing to push their bullshyt "Dems giving everyone else money but us" narratives just to get Trump re-elected. These c00ns among us man. It's becoming too transparent and I don't know why we gotta keep lieing to ourselves that these pro-Trump nikkas is militants disenchanted with "both sides."

Oh that's right. Cus we got some dumbass Taroq Nasheed dikk riding mods who are part of their little right wing clique.

Daps
Cuz the Coli bullied the MAGA outta you so now you trying to be on some reformed shyt for some daps :mjlol:
no, more like i stopped being an overly emotional keyboard militant and started thinking logically.

thinking-black.gif

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
nikkas resorting to just straight up lieing to push their bullshyt "Dems giving everyone else money but us" narratives just to get Trump re-elected. These c00ns among us man. It's becoming too transparent and I don't know why we gotta keep lieing to ourselves that these pro-Trump nikkas is militants disenchanted with "both sides."

Oh that's right. Cus we got some dumbass Taroq Nasheed dikk riding mods who are part of their little right wing clique.

I aint Vote MAGA, Support or repped Republican a day in my life and you the type of nikkah that wake up in the morning with either Trump or Tariq on the brain before even thanking god or fixing breakfast. Shut cho weirdo bytch ass up.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
YOU and many of the same nikkas for months were literally in other threads talking about "Biden is good, He in good health" trying to cover up the fact that Joe is a walking corpse
so miss me with your bullshyt nikka talking about lying. You nikkahs aren't important in my life enough to even lie too

Difference with you and many is that I'm outside. I know many black business owners that are going through it as well as some that are doing well but the its in a slow pace in comparison to Asians, Latinos, because of access to capital and racial hurdles in Corporate AMerica.. You and your echo chamber of liberal loyalists don't so y'all parriot talking points from your favorite candidates and really think the shyt yall say really reflects the real world.

Every president and administration lies about the black plight.. Even Trump. He even said small black business owners thrived under him. It's about what a individual want to believe

Lmao nikka got caught in a lie and juelzing his ass off with this barbershop babble.

Black small businesses grow under Democrat administrations. They shrink and are even legally attacked under conservative leaderships. You can stick with your contrarian c00ning and cakewalk all you want for Republicans if it makes you feel like an intellect who's above being "brainwashed by Dems." Dummy.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Lmao nikka got caught in a lie and juelzing his ass off with this barbershop babble.

Black small businesses grow under Democrat administrations. They shrink and are even legally attacked under conservative leaderships. You can stick with your contrarian c00ning and cakewalk all you want for Republicans if it makes you feel like an intellect who's above being "brainwashed by Dems." Dummy.

Fukk I gotta lie and impress you toy ass nikkahs about MY LIFE for? :mjlol:

Last edited: