Fox guest calls Kamala Harris the OG Hawk Tuah girl

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Under Trump you are getting police immunity. And he said he would use his DOJ to prospective racism against White people. No sane Black man would entertain that bullshyt.

And under kamala your getting no prosecutions and business as usual...:comeon: you think she prosecuted corrupt cops in her district as DA???:mjlol:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Not a muthafkkkn thing. Meanwhile Benny Blanco from the Bronx told the Dems they not getting a damn vote until their demands are met. Demands were met with 3 billion for Latino small businesses and these are the results

Bring specific demands and resources to black ppl like everyone else and I'll pull up and vote. Till then both parties can eat a dikk
I'm hoping this is her wakeup call. Shes "not going to do anything specifically for black people" but the GOP and Right Wing Silicon Valley Tech absolutely has a plan specifically targeted to attack her race and gender the next 100 days. She will have an even tougher time in Washington from the GOP than Obama if she somehow pulls off a win.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Stop lying.

That's benefited Black entrepreneurship too.

President Joe Biden is taking credit for what the Biden-Harris administration says has been a boom for Black-owned small businesses, which have seen the fastest-growing pace in over 30 years.

'Bidenomics' Working in the Black Community.

I guess that means you're going to vote now.

Take the cape off

Bringing up a small portion of lucky negroes isn't a representation of black growth as a whole in comparison to Latinos they openly pandered too. Nice try

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You are a cac troll my guy. Let’s look at who Biden DOJ prosecuted.

Who???:mjgrin: name names... Any state and local polcie gangs murdering black folks unjustly got prosecuted and jailed with football numbers???
You keep calling me a cac knowing full well im not...:bryan:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you tried harder your life would be better.

ZKR8v5.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bringing up a small portion of lucky negroes isn't a representation of black growth as a whole in comparison to Latinos they openly pandered too. Nice try
You're still lying. This is all the result of general legislation as noted in the link. This didn't benefit Latinos as a whole, but Latino entrepreneurs, just like Black entrepreneurs. YOU posted this.

You guys see this, right? This is the kind of dishonesty we're dealing with here. It was considered a substantial demand being met when he could use Latinos as a wedge, but now that it has been shown to benefit Black small business owners too, it's only a small portion of 'lucky negroes' [sic] and doesn't count.

Edit: I see your edit and I actually read the article. It's about racist lending, which this administration has been fighting, and the Trump admin. empowering.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
illusory truth effect

The illusory truth effect is a psychological phenomenon that causes people to believe false information is true after hearing it repeated multiple times. This effect can occur even when people are aware that the information is false, or when it contradicts their own beliefs.

I dont know if the its about being true or false or marry her to the concept that her skin/gender disqualify her.

Every VP has been a "DEI" pick if you want to be real about it.

Its a foolish angle they are taking.