Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
If these were white people and a video of a skinny blonde white woman was shown being loaded into a van by Mexican men there would already be boots on the ground in Mexico. They better fukking do something, there needs to be a show of force. I want to see dead cartel members laid out in the street. Hell if these were white woman we would be seeing bodies of innocent Mexican citizens who became casualties :ufdup:

Naw but nice try. Those cartels stay clapping up Mormons and Christian groups. It’s gotten so bad that the Mormons(some of them related to Mitt Romney lol) tooled up and waving guerilla war on some of the cartels

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Absolutely :myman:

This will be my first time
If you stay in Cali or anywhere close it won't be ur last...hop around before u go into Hong Kong though ...it's bad ones all over and it be Columbian and Dominicans at the club that start with A down the street...don't touch none of that bytches unless u getting a dance they'll touch you so you can do tha same and try to charge ya..if she start at $150 talk her down or keep it moving to another..if you pay you'll fukk it up for the rest of us

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Naw but nice try. Those cartels stay clapping up Mormons and Christian groups. It’s gotten so bad that the Mormons(some of them related to Mitt Romney lol) tooled up and waving guerilla war on some of the cartels
Shut your dirty cac mouth. I repeat if this was a video of a blonde white woman being loaded into a van probably to be ganged raped by Mexicans and killed all over the internet they would be going to get her. shyt Pie to your pale face
giphy.gif

Last edited: