Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
American hoods are like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse compared to real poverty and criminal activity in other countries.

When Americans step other folks soil people have to start respecting how them natives get down. We be acting like we done seen it all and thats not the case.
Always one nigguh sucking off other countries and their hoods.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel so bad for them and their families, with that said there are very few places I'd travel too in Latin America, Mexico being one of them. If I'm going to a shytty hood anywhere I at least want to understand the language, culture and be able to relate to the people a bit. You'd see in the worst hoods of America or the Caribbean(or Brazil, basically any place that has nikkas) before you see me in some random town in Mexico, because now you a foreigner AND you dealing with anti blackness too.

Daps
I came to post this too. People are saying, "Don't go to Mexico", but there are plenty of places you can go in Mexico without violence. There are 32 states in Mexico, and 6 of those 32 are ones the State Department has explicitly told Americans to avoid. They were in one of those six.

Colima, Guerrero, Michoacan, Sinaloa, Tamaulipas and Zacatecas - don't go there.

Baja, Mexico City, Yucatan, Maya Riviera, Oaxaca, Hildago, Chiapas - feel free
i rather just skip the country

Daps
Always one nigguh sucking off other countries and their hoods.

You really got offended because Im acknowledging how dangerous other countries are especially for black folks?

Yall got to let this super goon mentality go. You are not invincible.

4 people got kidnapped in broad daylight in another country and you mad because im stating the obvious...other countries with shyt and its not in our favor.

This the shyt im talking about.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really got offended because Im acknowledging how dangerous other countries are especially for black folks?

Yall got to let this super goon mentality go. You are not invincible.

4 people got kidnapped in broad daylight in another country and you mad because im stating the obvious...other countries with shyt and its not in our favor.

This the shyt im talking about.
I realize how dangerous it is, but you added extras on it sucking other countries off and shyt. You a dikksucker

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Looks like Mexico needs some good old American liberation, and a fresh crop of American 18 year olds need some chargers and challengers
full

Oh yeah obligatory
giphy.gif

full