Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I came to post this too. People are saying, "Don't go to Mexico", but there are plenty of places you can go in Mexico without violence. There are 32 states in Mexico, and 6 of those 32 are ones the State Department has explicitly told Americans to avoid. They were in one of those six.

Colima, Guerrero, Michoacan, Sinaloa, Tamaulipas and Zacatecas - don't go there.

Baja, Mexico City, Yucatan, Maya Riviera, Oaxaca, Hildago, Chiapas - feel free
was in the yucatan this time last year, was walking around a 1am feelign safe AF. BUT i would not carry-on like that anywhere in rosarita. people gotta know where they at, and how to move.

i actually just got cool with this whitesican chick who got kidnapped outside of mexico city in december and escaped.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
If these were white people and a video of a skinny blonde white woman was shown being loaded into a van by Mexican men there would already be boots on the ground in Mexico. They better fukking do something, there needs to be a show of force. I want to see dead cartel members laid out in the street. Hell if these were white woman we would be seeing bodies of innocent Mexican citizens who became casualties :ufdup:

That video has me very angry.

bodies need to be dropped for sure

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I came to post this too. People are saying, "Don't go to Mexico", but there are plenty of places you can go in Mexico without violence. There are 32 states in Mexico, and 6 of those 32 are ones the State Department has explicitly told Americans to avoid. They were in one of those six.

Colima, Guerrero, Michoacan, Sinaloa, Tamaulipas and Zacatecas - don't go there.

Baja, Mexico City, Yucatan, Maya Riviera, Oaxaca, Hildago, Chiapas - feel free
What about Cancun :lupe:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know bro, I think there's way more to the story than we know.

with that said, The New Generation cartels do not have the same philosophy as El Chapo, they are blood thirsty and absolute savages
i thought he started that sh!t with hanging bodies on bridges?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
they walked into a warzone, wtf?

I'm referring to the folks who are equating the loss of life to a bbl. There's a few different angles. As a law abiding "citizen" they probably felt Justified In going. As men who should know how to move. They shoform uld have known better. To point at the woman who probably suffered the most agonizingly way. Is just insensitive and lacking in formto the situation

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
they walked into a warzone, wtf?

I'm referring to the folks who are equating the loss of life to a bbl. There's a few different angles. As a law abiding "citizen" they probably felt Justified In going. As men who should know how to move. They shoform uld have known better. To point at the woman who probably suffered the most agonizingly way. Is just insensitive and lacking in formto the situation