Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
If these were white people and a video of a skinny blonde white woman was shown being loaded into a van by Mexican men there would already be boots on the ground in Mexico. They better fukking do something, there needs to be a show of force. I want to see dead cartel members laid out in the street. Hell if these were white woman we would be seeing bodies of innocent Mexican citizens who became casualties :ufdup:

Daps
I realize how dangerous it is, but you added extras on it sucking other countries off and shyt. You a dikksucker

Your emotional intelligence is very low. Is that all it take to knock you off your square?

You hyper aggressive for no reason. I can tell you got abandonment issues. You lashing out because you hurt and need a hug.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I came to post this too. People are saying, "Don't go to Mexico", but there are plenty of places you can go in Mexico without violence. There are 32 states in Mexico, and 6 of those 32 are ones the State Department has explicitly told Americans to avoid. They were in one of those six.

Colima, Guerrero, Michoacan, Sinaloa, Tamaulipas and Zacatecas - don't go there.

Baja, Mexico City, Yucatan, Maya Riviera, Oaxaca, Hildago, Chiapas - feel free

Matamoros

I was naming the whole states on their no-go list. Matamoros is in Tamaulipas. But good pointing out cause i bet plenty people never even check by the state name.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Throw Mexico & South American countries in the bushes

I don't care how many tourists go down there I will never step foot in that part of the world
Throw the united states in the bushes with em. They had a whole classroom of 9yr olds slaughtered. People getting slaughtered everyday.

It's a fukked up world.