Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

Daps
That was your takeaway here?

Im moreso addressing a bigger point that Americans are too comfortable visiting corrupt cartel infested countries just for leisure.

The reason why is because Americans dont respect how dangerous and more viscous these other places are.

I respect it enough not to go there.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
"Matamoros, across the border from Brownsville, Texas, is home to over 580,000 people. It is the second largest city in Tamaulipas (behind Reynosa). Tamaulipas is one of the six Mexican states that the US Department of State advises US citizens to avoid traveling to, citing risks of crime and kidnapping"

I came to post this too. People are saying, "Don't go to Mexico", but there are plenty of places you can go in Mexico without violence. There are 32 states in Mexico, and 6 of those 32 are ones the State Department has explicitly told Americans to avoid. They were in one of those six.

Colima, Guerrero, Michoacan, Sinaloa, Tamaulipas and Zacatecas - don't go there.

Baja, Mexico City, Yucatan, Maya Riviera, Oaxaca, Hildago, Chiapas - feel free

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Biden better Send in the millitary...military.... no way Mexican police will get them back.
:mjlol:

This shyt happens all the time…it’s just never mentioned. I’m honestly surprised this even made the news considering they are black. The brazenness of the attack is something that couldn’t be ignored, though.

Straight up, just like any other country there are certain things any tourist should be aware of. The US government can not possibly babysit every American in foreign countries, logistics aside.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I came to post this too. People are saying, "Don't go to Mexico", but there are plenty of places you can go in Mexico without violence. There are 32 states in Mexico, and 6 of those 32 are ones the State Department has explicitly told Americans to avoid. They were in one of those six.

Colima, Guerrero, Michoacan, Sinaloa, Tamaulipas and Zacatecas - don't go there.

Matamoros

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Matamoros is a city in Tamaulipas. That is gulf cartel territory.
I was being more specific with the location. Stfu - I don’t need you Wikipedia copy and paste commentary. I know about Mexico more than you do. There are more than one city in Tamaulipas, I was listing that specific city for a reason.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

Or just go to Texas, New Mexico or Arizona and get the same experience